Author Topic: to Kyle Brickalo  (Read 6563 times)

while we're at it, adio pls unban me

OOOHHHHH... So it wasn't you. That explains it. Sorry for what I said in my previous post. That sound's like a typical thing for Radial to do. :)

hey oogly...

i am sorry you got banned from the server but it wasn't me who banned you, it was radial. i do agree that he overreacted and i know it was an accident on your part. I didn't know you were this sensitive and i thought you would get over it. Sorry for making you feel guilty. You are unbanned from my server.

As for Ladios, My brother TONY SANSONY was watching you so i know EXACTLY what happened. Quit complaining and get over it.

i accidentally skimmed the messages. Let me correct myself and go into more detail...

All i heard was a lot of destruction and then Radial banned you. I was afk a lot around that time doing chores, and then i went to the orthodontist. Thats when Ladios came and started talkin stuff about me according to my brother. But before that i saw builder come, but i left the computer before he started saying anything. I didn't see people threatening to ban him but if i were around i would have stopped it. I'm sorry. Please dont feel bad Oogly, your a good guy. But be more careful when you let your friends use your computer. No hard feelings ;-) You can come to my park next time its open, i'll handle Radial.

-Kyle Brickalo

I love happy endings, ill notify Disney :D

rofl...where i said the s word it replaced it with "ice cream". So yeah now you know. Tony told me Ladios and some other guy was saying something about how "i F*** my mom" while i was afk? thats pretty immature Ladios and whoever else you were. You may not be 11- but you sure do act like it...

with how cool kyle is acting, i wanna play BL with him.

Me too, Kyle, Oogly, You can find me on any servers that start with EFSC

oh wait, he was in TTDIB5

its your account. its your fault WHATEVER happens with it when your not looking.

its your account. its your fault WHATEVER happens with it when your not looking.

uh...what? if your talking to someone in particular you should quote them -_-

I'M SO SORRY GMP, MY BROTHER DESTROYED YOUR BUILDING!

(but I told him to..  :cookieMonster:)

As for Ladios, My brother TONY SANSONY was watching you so i know EXACTLY what happened. Quit complaining and get over it.
im sorry but i never flamed you once
i dotn recall any negative comment being typed by me unless it was to that one noob that kept pestering me for full trust

I'M SO SORRY GMP, MY BROTHER DESTROYED YOUR BUILDING!

(but I told him to..  :cookieMonster:)

ITS OK I FORGIVE YOU.  :cookieMonster:

im sorry but i never flamed you once
i dotn recall any negative comment being typed by me unless it was to that one noob that kept pestering me for full trust

oh...was it some guy named ninjakyle maybe? i've seen him around, maybe you just said kyle and my little brother got defensive... Thats when he got on my guy and disconnected the server.... sorry for blaming you dude, you can come back to my server if you feel like it, explore the theme park and stuff.

And we lived happily...ever...after :D