Author Topic: to Kyle Brickalo  (Read 6651 times)

Or anybody who was in the theme park server of his at the time I Destroyed the maze...

First off, I would like to say that I have never felt more guilty in 5 months...  I am SO SO SORRY. 

However, it wasn't me who destroyed the maze.  I was goibng to the bathroom and my friend was over.  I let him play and the next thing I know, I walk in and hear all this destruction.  I run to the computer and yank my friend off.  I saw him with the destructo wand and asked what he did, but I already new. 

I tried to explain what happened but you immediately kicked me... 

And for whoever's maze that was (I have trouble with names)  I am DEEPLY sorry...  If you want I can help you re-build it. 

And so after all that happened, I went to Builder's server where we loaded stuff and then destroyed it.  But before we did that I asked him to tell you guys the above story.

If what he told me is correct, you threated to ban him.  That's low guys, he was just trying to plead my innocence...  threatening to ban him is like threatening to kill a lawyer for defending someone in court...  Just not as big of a situation.

Anyway, since I can't go onto your server anymore...  I decided to post on the forums...  If Kyle Brickalo does not visit the forums, if you see him send him the link to this post. 

Sorry. 

I've had things like that happen before, too. Man, that sucks.

Yea, I feel really bad for the person who made the maze, all his hard work!  :( 

And Kyle was really cool...

ok so i went onto his server and was banned for linking this post

only it said
You are banned. Reason: Badmouthing me while i was gone, dumbass.

ok... wtf?

I guess he's getting really sensitive...  Again, I'm bringing up the lawyer murder thing... 

Overruled, court adjourned!

I've always wanted to say that   :cookieMonster:

ok so i went onto his server and was banned for linking this post

only it said
You are banned. Reason: Badmouthing me while i was gone, dumbass.

ok... wtf?
Probably was a ban message for the last person he banned, and he never changed it :o
Overruled, court adjourned!

I've always wanted to say that   :cookieMonster:
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=2097884

I have the save that has the maze if you want it...

Yes im a save stealer. but i don't say they my own.

This is sad, but at least you had the decency to be honest about your mistake, hope you guys get this settled.

I have the save that has the maze if you want it...

Yes im a save stealer. but i don't say they my own.

It's not stealing unless you claim you made it. Otherwise, it's just saving it for your uses.

Anyway, Kyle must be REALLY angry and can't accept the truth. He'll cool down eventually... people like that always do.

Anyway, Kyle must be REALLY angry and can't accept the truth. He'll cool down eventually... people like that always do.
Kyle is not bad like that, don't make him out to be that way.

Dude, You getting WAYYYY to into a computer game..... You dont know peoples personality

hey oogly...

i am sorry you got banned from the server but it wasn't me who banned you, it was radial. i do agree that he overreacted and i know it was an accident on your part. I didn't know you were this sensitive and i thought you would get over it. Sorry for making you feel guilty. You are unbanned from my server.

As for Ladios, My brother TONY SANSONY was watching you so i know EXACTLY what happened. Quit complaining and get over it.