Author Topic: Public Aplogy  (Read 1188 times)

dropshock came to me on steam and confronted me about being a richard head recently, and im sorry. i dont think the side i have taken in the arguements i was involved in is wrong, but the way i went about my arguements are. i'd like to take a second to say sorry for it. honestly i didnt mean to sound like a richard, but thats how the words spilled out. i'm terrible with this kinda stuff, so yeah.

NOOO COPBLOCK.
I LOVE YOU
DON'T GOOOOOOOO

NOOO COPBLOCK.
I LOVE YOU
DON'T GOOOOOOOO
im not going anywhere lol i just feel like i havn't been myself the past day or two, i'm putting my anger in the wrong place and i feel that i should say sorry for it. couldn't pay me to leave the forums lol

hes not going to get banned silly

change your avatar back and im sure everyone will forgive you

i don't even know what you're talking about

but i love you

hes not going to get banned silly

change your avatar back and im sure everyone will forgive you
oh wait

apologizing =/= pleading sympathy

<3 COPBLOCK

good copblock
forever the fly

I accept your aplogy
<3

Just watch some comedy and you'll be happy/yourself again.
Works for me, every single time. :)

if you are going to just take dropshocks word that you were being a richard (as clearly you were unaware)
what makes it true? maybe he just wanted you to make an ass of yourself with this topic

if you are going to just take dropshocks word that you were being a richard (as clearly you were unaware)
what makes it true? maybe he just wanted you to make an ass of yourself with this topic
lol no i read my own posts after he confronted me, not how i normaly act

maybe he just wanted you to make an ass of yourself with this topic
Didn't even tell him to make the topic. Just told him to watch is attitude and how he shouldn't mindlessly argue with people.