Author Topic: Leap, a new way to interact with computers.  (Read 2172 times)


looks cool



oh wait its apple


nevermind





NEW iSCREEN! ONLY A SMALL PAYMENT OF $3000

oh wait its apple

loving idiot. You've tainted the topic.

loving idiot. You've tainted the topic.


not my fault apple makes everything super overpriced

It seems that Leap isn't made by Apple, they just used an Apple monitor.
The device itself costs $70 for pre-order and is a USB peripheral which works on any computer

looks cool



oh wait its apple


it isnt apple you dipstuff

That looks pretty cool
I'll still probably stick with my mouse because I'm lazy and don't want to lift my arm, but still pretty cool nonetheless

it isnt apple you dipstuff

God damn you're aggressive.

This looks pretty loving neat, it can essentially be used like one of those super-expensive touch screen monitors which can be used like a drawing tablet except it only costs $70

This looks pretty loving neat, it can essentially be used like one of those super-expensive touch screen monitors which can be used like a drawing tablet except it only costs $70

I'm assuming you mean something along the lines of this lovey beast that costs $2600

oh look half-life: lost coast ok ignoring now

Looks pretty awesome.

looks cool
oh wait its apple
nevermind
NEW iSCREEN! ONLY A SMALL PAYMENT OF $3000
Way to be the world's biggest generalizing moron.  It isn't even branded with the Apple logo itself, it just used an Apple display.  I bet you also get butthurt when you see Apple products in popular movies and TV shows.



This is like Tony Stark technology right here.  Anyone else love how in the Iron Man movies he just had like a pen and dragged things from monitor to monitor and hologram to monitor and stuff?  Yeah, I want that.

I'm assuming you mean something along the lines of this lovey beast that costs $2600

Yes I do, except with Leap you could do it on any monitor using any pen/pencil/stick/toothpick/snake you have lying around for just $70

it isn't any kind of new or innovative technology.

it's an awesome piece of technological genius i'm wondering about why we haven't come up with it until now.

it isn't any kind of new or innovative technology.

it's an awesome piece of technological genius i'm wondering about why we haven't come up with it until now.

Because people would rather complain about the economy and ruin the space budget than live in the year 2000 that we were promised by Tomorrow's World

Didn't Cubelands post about this a while back?