Flubbman97 - (Age 21) "I WAS GONNA CHANGE MY NAME ANYWAY A-HOLE"

Author Topic: Flubbman97 - (Age 21) "I WAS GONNA CHANGE MY NAME ANYWAY A-HOLE"  (Read 3900 times)

May I ask how I'm an attention whore?

Really, I need to know this.
well you have a giant snake which attracts the most attention

I don't see what's wrong with IDs in the 20000s.
Never said anything was wrong with it :c

Never said anything was wrong with it :c
all alot of people do say something is wrong with it :C

all alot of people do say something is wrong with it :C
*your avatar here*

*your avatar here*
*your avatar here*

I think i'm doing it wrong.

*your avatar here*

I think i'm doing it wrong.
*your avatar*

You are.

I don't see what's wrong with IDs in the 20000s.  :panda:
Well that's prolly because you're a 20k id.

Not to be rude or anything but people who have been around before 20k id's generally have more experience than noobies and younglings that joined the game late. I mean, most trouble found within the blockland community usually has to do with the newer id's which we so often find them to be of a younger age group.

Needless to say, there are a group of mature players that have been unfortunate to find this game a little late, but it's a very small percentage. Needless to say, I don't agree when people say that ALL 20k+ id's are bad because that'd be the equivalent of saying all Blacks are bad lololl

ID is just a number, it means nothing.

He then goes on to ignore me every time I try to get his attention. So, it looks like he's still at it. Also, his ID is 27424.

ID is just a number, it means nothing.
it means when you bought the game

it means when you bought the game
Which directly reflects on your experience of the game. No one is expected to buy Blockland and all of a sudden understand VCEs.

Which directly reflects on your experience of the game. No one is expected to buy Blockland and all of a sudden understand VCEs.
what if this person played blockland alot on another key and finally decided to buy them game for himself?
It's a number which signifies when you bought the game.

OKAY. back on topic.

OKAY. back on topic.
okay forget this stuff
this thread is now about how stuffty youtube is