Author Topic: Flubbman97 - (Age 21) "I WAS GONNA CHANGE MY NAME ANYWAY A-HOLE"  (Read 3906 times)

Jayce popped me a message and informed me that the server he was on was hosted by some Flubbman impersonator. I thought this would be a great opportunity for some kicks and giggles so I joined. Immediately after joining I was greeted with a full trust invite. According to Jayce, he trusted everyone who joined.

Here are some screens of the chat we had (Courtesy of Jayce for the snippets)

*You're or you were (can't tell, his sense of time is all over the place)

Now here comes the part where I come in. I play the fanboy role to see what he says

Now I wanna see how he would react if someone convicted him of his crimes.

Flubbman97: WHAAA?!?!?!
Flubbman97: Why would you say that?!

Ban from my perspective

(I do realize I somewhat pushed it with the whole friend stuff but it was for a good cause)

I enjoy seeing people who admire the work of Flubbman and express their liking towards his content, but to completely disgrace him and publicly humiliate him like this is unacceptable. What if someone didn't know any better and thought that Flubbman was a complete douche (as portrayed by this character). What do you guys think?

For a sec I thought this was Flubbman.

lol

I love when people over exaggerate when it comes to lieing I was talking to some nine year old on TF2 and he said he was 17.

Baha

lol

I love when people over exaggerate when it comes to lieing I was talking to some nine year old on TF2 and he said he was 17.

Baha
I think the confusion came from Flubbman's Youtube channel. His channel says that he's 21 so that's prolly why he said that.

It seems that there is quite a bit of impersonation in the Flubbman, Eksi, Sirherg, and Filipe1020 circle.

ok, look like things got ugly

also, i love the reason why you got banned, you should be ashamed of yourself!
(no, not really)

It's just a name, you can't possibly say someone impersonates me by making their name Flamecannon 2193. The kid also said he "totly was flubbutt" but let the boy have his """"fun""""" with himself. I think it's more or less your fault for starting to "group corner him." Your only intuitive on going there was to attack him.

It's just a name, you can't possibly say someone impersonates me by making their name Flamecannon 2193. The kid also said he "totly was flubbutt" but let the boy have his """"fun""""" with himself. I think it's more or less your fault for starting to "group corner him." Your only intuitive on going there was to attack him.
I understand your reasoning but you fail to understand what I'm trying to say. Sure he may be having his fun or whatever, but there is bound to be someone who doesn't know better and actually believes him. His mindset for Flubbman will forever be tainted.

Also, he didn't have random numbers after Flubbman's name. Flubbman97 is Flubbman's Youtube channel.

In his videos when he plays with chat on I hope people, then at the least, see that the guy who enters chat is "Flubbman" and not "Flubbman97"
oh well idk

I think the confusion came from Flubbman's Youtube channel. His channel says that he's 21 so that's prolly why he said that.
not only did the new channel design make everything stufftier, but it didn't even save the previous channel visibility settings?

okay forget this stuff
this thread is now about how stuffty youtube is

so why are the ban messages always broken? shouldn't that be fixed by now?

so why are the ban messages always broken? shouldn't that be fixed by now?
all my this

He said you were rude earlier but you didn't show it, clearly using selected evidence to make him seem worse and hide what you did wrong!

He said you were rude earlier but you didn't show it, clearly using selected evidence to make him seem worse and hide what you did wrong!
He said he was rude just because Jayce said "Don't think you're real"

Now, normally when I see a username with numbers, they mean something, like a birthday. Flubbman97, gee, I wonder what that could mean. The impersonator is 14-15, now, does anyone know Flubbman's actual age so we could possible compare?