Author Topic: Porter Robinson - Language  (Read 1092 times)

I don't always make threads for single songs...

but when I do, they're about Porter Robinson's song, "Language."

no but seriously, I normally wouldn't make a thread for one single song. but this is an exception.

even if you don't like electronic music, I encourage you to listen to this, for at least one minute into the song. it's one of the most beautiful songs I've ever heard. skip to 2:58 for the vocals, if you wish.

without further ado, Language, by Porter Robinson.

and no it's not dubstep.

I'm going to make a loop of it right now.

Porter_Robinson_-_Language.ogg download.

put this in op, op.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 04:39:29 PM by Raeyok »

Listening right now.

Will provide opinion once finished.

I sorta like Porter Robinson so i am expecting this to be pretty good
Will provide opinion once finished.

This sounds amazing so far :o

0:32 - 0:55
That's about the only thing I liked about it, but I liked that bit a lot :D

Yeah, don't like electronic music much, or music where basically a drum or whatever electronic synth percussion is the loudest thing.

I like it but I prefer some of his songs in the Spitfire EP (Specifically "100% in the Bitch" which I find hilarious).

I liked the lyrics but overall this song was going at a much slower pace compared to his other songs.

0:32 - 0:55
That's about the only thing I liked about it, but I liked that bit a lot :D

that's one of my favorite parts, too. thank you for listening.

I like it but I prefer some of his songs in the Spitfire EP (Specifically "100% in the Bitch" which I find hilarious).

I liked the lyrics but overall this song was going at a much slower pace compared to his other songs.

yeah I really like "Unison," "The Seconds (feat. Jano)," and "100% In The Bitch." I also loving love Knife Party's remix of Unison.

I loved this song, really emotional.

I loved this song, really emotional.

indeed it is. thanks for listening, friend. :)

I'm going to make a loop of it right now.

Porter_Robinson_-_Language.ogg download.

put this in op, op.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 03:56:01 PM by Spectrum2 »

The beginning actually did make me think of very emotional things. I did want to cry a bit, it just brought back memories.
Very, very good song.

If I made a porter robinson music pack would anyone even download it, because im tempted to.

If I made a porter robinson music pack would anyone even download it, because im tempted to.

forgetin' do it bro, I'll download it.

be sure to include Knife Party's remix of "Unison."

The beginning actually did make me think of very emotional things. I did want to cry a bit, it just brought back memories.
Very, very good song.

I know right