Author Topic: Why is everyone on this forum always talking about "respect"  (Read 2814 times)

i lost all my respect for losing my respect

+100 Reputation for you OP :)

omgu rave this topic os so bad i lotse al my respetct for u!!!!111!1!
This should be bannable

fred is cool though :(

This should be bannable
Lost all respect for jacky.

But seriously the fact that people think you hold their respect high is lol.

I use to always get that. Like wtf why should I care, nameless

I use to always get that. Like wtf why should I care, nameless
Yeah it doesn't matter when I swag on everyone I meet anyways.

OK, first legitimate loss of respect post here.

This isn't a drama thread this is off topic; it's been long established that complaints about forum trends go to off topic while drama is reserved for specific, named, people. Come on man I thought you were better than this!

OK, first legitimate loss of respect post here.

This isn't a drama thread this is off topic; it's been long established that complaints about forum trends go to off topic while drama is reserved for specific, named, people. Come on man I thought you were better than this!
this is a drama for the entire section of the community that is completely handicapped.

this is a drama for the entire section of the community that is completely handicapped.
You are the worst kind of person.

Why did you lock your nerd fitness topic? Oh hey I think I'll go post something in that one topic oh wait I CAN'T BECAUSE THE OP IS A LITTLE PUNK ASS WHO GOES QQ BECAUSE HIS TOPIC WASN'T THE MOST POPULAR ON THE FORUM.

GOD DAMN IT.

Oh boy you made Otis mad if you haven't already you should probably change your identity and move somewhere out of the states.

Respect is everywhere, and you should believe in it as much as it could hurt you, or anyone else. Respect is a big thing in life, and here, online. Of course it may not matter that much on the internet, it's a big thing in our community I guess. Yeah, yeah, I might use it alot, but I've grown up with it and my parents often tell me to respect certain individuals for what they have done.

I agree. Its like, wow, my world is over now some random guy who I've never seen before this topic has lowered his theoretical respect for me, which was probably non-existent before this moment.

AHHHHHH

What is "respect" here anyway? Virtually nobody even knows what that word means or they wouldn't post half the crap they do.

Come to think of it, its probably just a cheesy line people throw in to try and be dramatic.