Did you ever play this server?

Yes
8 (61.5%)
No
5 (38.5%)
Blocko what?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: [24/7] Blocko Hotel Peekarica  (Read 4134 times)

Blocko Hotel Peekarica is the only existing chat server on Blockland. From the opening of 4 May 2010 to today, the build has been witnessed by hundreds of players.

Blocko Hotel Peekarica, officially named Habbo Hotel Peekarica, was founded in December 2009. On a Christmas day, I was building with Aphtonites the Welcome Lounge for the lol. Suddenly we gave it a try to rebuild Habbo Hotel inside Blockland.

The build is for now "finished". I want to re-build the project in the style of Habbo Hotel 2003. This means that the entire hotel will be rebuild. This version 1 can't be changed anymore as it takes a lot of time. If Badspot allowed to keep the interiors, I would have made Habbo Hotel in Torque Constructor.

Aphtonites, - Helped me with setting up Blocko Hotel, ideas, building private and public rooms
Olly Krilly, - Nice guy who gave me ideas

Join the server, it is really worth it to check this out.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:49:48 PM by Antares »

i like the concept!
why not expand it as well?
add a "bonus" island, make the hotel 1000 bricks tall(if possible) or atleast add more "rooms", and use the duplicator and place more, atleast 3
(if it ever gets that popular), hatmod+ so you'll have some collectables to trade, "shops" and MAYBE a "simple" job system

i just thought of making a AoT/runescape server now, for some reason.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 05:06:23 PM by TheABELBOTO »

i like the concept!
why not expand it as well?
add a "bonus" island, make the hotel 1000 bricks tall(if possible) or atleast add more "rooms", and use the duplicator and place more, atleast 3
(if it ever gets that popular), hatmod+ so you'll have some collectables to trade, "shops" and MAYBE a "simple" job system

i just thought of making a AoT/runescape server now, for some reason.
The new hotel will be better. I was thinking to re-make it in Torque Constructor.

The new hotel will be better. I was thinking to re-make it in Torque Constructor.
try it out!
v21
still isn't going to be released soon
also, are you going to add hatmod+?
just asking

try it out!
v21
still isn't going to be released soon
also, are you going to add hatmod+?
just asking
Maybe. I'm not sure.

Maybe. I'm not sure.
do it
hatmod+ would be great with this, cause all the trading and shizz.......

Gotta love da trees

Gotta love da trees
HEY, only i can use "da" or anything like dat!

OT:
nice build and colours

HEY, only i can use "da" or anything like dat!

OT:
nice build and colours
Thanks. :D

I am rebuilding Mobiles Disco, made by two Finnish people, in Torque Constructor right now. The makers of Mobiles Disco are also the people who started Hotelli Kultakala, later Habbo Hotel and Sulake.

Some one plays a lot of Habbo Hotel...

Some one plays a lot of Habbo Hotel...
I've been playing Habbo in 2005, and stopped in 2007. Since then Habbo has become the worst game on the internet.

I used to play Habbo Hotel a bit. Actually, I even started making a map of part of one of my favorite places to go there: The Haunted Mansion. The map I made was of the "abandoned hallways" which was basically a maze of identical rooms with teleporters. If you made it all the way through, you got... just bragging rights I think. If you made a wrong move, you went to the "drop-off room" as I called it, and had to start the maze over. The map is about 90% complete with only 3 or 4 teleporters still unexplored out of the 8 (I think) "maze rooms". I will never know where those lead because the Mansion's probably been taken down since then. It was a few years ago, after all.

If you want, I can post the map, even if you won't do anything with it.

Edit to keep this post on-topic with the Blocko hotel: I went there when nobody was around to check out the place and it's pretty neat. It'll be amazing when people are allowed to "rent" rooms and build in them, though I'm not too sure how that could be accomplished. Now I only wish there was a playertype/mod to have the static isometric camera while you walked around, to fit the Habbo style perfectly.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 04:58:20 PM by Slezak »

do it
hatmod+ would be great with this, cause all the trading and shizz.......
You dude, Ill trade you my LIDS

I used to play Habbo Hotel a bit. Actually, I even started making a map of part of one of my favorite places to go there: The Haunted Mansion. The map I made was of the "abandoned hallways" which was basically a maze of identical rooms with teleporters. If you made it all the way through, you got... just bragging rights I think. If you made a wrong move, you went to the "drop-off room" as I called it, and had to start the maze over. The map is about 90% complete with only 3 or 4 teleporters still unexplored out of the 8 (I think) "maze rooms". I will never know where those lead because the Mansion's probably been taken down since then. It was a few years ago, after all.

If you want, I can post the map, even if you won't do anything with it.

Edit to keep this post on-topic with the Blocko hotel: I went there when nobody was around to check out the place and it's pretty neat. It'll be amazing when people are allowed to "rent" rooms and build in them, though I'm not too sure how that could be accomplished. Now I only wish there was a playertype/mod to have the static isometric camera while you walked around, to fit the Habbo style perfectly.
I will plant this in my new Habbo 1:1 scale project. I will release this save file with the edited Destruct map I've used for the trees.