Early prototype of the IceCube

Author Topic: Early prototype of the IceCube  (Read 1283 times)

On IcyGamma's lovey server "Hole" he took me on a tour of Microblock (which is dead :( )

He showed me these

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Mm yes quite.

**I had nothing to do with this topic, I was just showing him around before my server died for fun lol.
* Sheath runs.

Mm yes quite.

**I had nothing to do with this topic, I was just showing him around before my server died for fun lol.
* Sheath runs.
lol.
we talked a lot about Microblock and eventide stuff on that server. basically it was a little treat going round the Microblock HQ. i even read the Norezuni or whatever sign about him. You showed me some prototypes even the Microblock 4000 which I was tempted to repair

Eh, not much to repair. It was a concept more than anything, and it was very impractical.

Eh, not much to repair. It was a concept more than anything, and it was very impractical.
yeh but it looks nice. i also like your IcehDesktops

I see the resemblance from the finished product.

..I broke into that building...
Like a burglar.

thought OP was socky for a second there.

It looks like a hollow CRT monitor.

How does that even work?

It looks like a hollow CRT monitor.

How does that even work?

We referred to it as Blockland's CRT because of its width.

The final product has two layers. A front layer of transparent print bricks, and a second layer of 1x1f bricks that change color and rendering.

Its designed so bricks appear and disappear immediately, without fading away like when you change colors on a simple flat 1x1f screen. The point is to create a more realistic feeling of a screen, and it allows for less events when handling the screen.

..I broke into that building...
Like a burglar.
you wnet through the go in and get kicked zone?

you wnet through the go in and get kicked zone?

No. Through the wall.