Author Topic: dyn asho- "TEAM HERP!"  (Read 984 times)

today on brt's server dyn asho was admin and was nice at the first part but then he was being a forget. he started to change map to bedroom everyones build was destroyed and when he changed map he said "TEAM HERP!" everyone was pissed so dyn started to ban non admins for no reason. Dont give this guy admin.

i just joined the server and my admin is gone by dyn asho i think. that isnt possible... he got rid of my admin auto, but i think only admins can do that wtf is going on?

i just joined the server and my admin is gone by dyn asho i think. that isnt possible... he got rid of my admin auto, but i think only admins can do that wtf is going on?
today on brt's server dyn asho was admin and was nice at the first part but then he was being a forget. he started to change map to bedroom everyones build was destroyed and when he changed map he said "TEAM HERP!" everyone was pissed so dyn started to ban non admins for no reason. Dont give this guy admin.

anyways, looks like he's trolling and whoring for attention which you've given him. if he was able to deadmin you you should've been able to ban him or unban the people that he banned..

Wait a moment here; didn't a group called "Team Herp" spam a Blockland server recently, or am I mistaken?

i just joined the server and my admin is gone by dyn asho i think. that isnt possible... he got rid of my admin auto, but i think only host can do that
I mistaken that

Making sure to never admin him