Stocking nudes?

Poll

Send pls

yes
63 (70%)
yes
27 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Stocking nudes?  (Read 19742 times)

WHY DOES NO ONE SEND THE NUDES
I'm getting them, you just don't have any because you keep asking. He told me.

I'm getting them, you just don't have any because you keep asking. He told me.
Okay.jpg

poop i stalked her friendslist aswell and looked for a creepy guy and like 10 popped up so i asked her :((((

I can't tell if you're serious or not

WHY DOES NO ONE SEND THE NUDES
you silly♥
there are no nudes, and never will, but you can keep on wishing, and it might happen♥

oh all you♥
why are you so into woman, i think we're all beautiful no-matter our gender, kiddies♥
but so, we all are made in a way not even I can do much about♥

(nwehehehehehehehhe, see what i ment about gender neutral?)
stop posting.

I can't tell if you're serious or not

dead serious let me screencap the message i sent her

the reply got deleted or she blocked me lol idek

Last I checked Stocking was still underaged, possession of her nudes would be violation of federal law (18 U.S.C.§2256) if I remember correctly. y'all get the feds on your ass real quick if you keep these stocking nudity photo shenanigans up.

But then again, that was just LAST time I checked, which was quite a while ago. Hey, if she's legal and you find those photos in circulation I think ill take a look as well, you know, just to confirm a few things.

what did you ask her and when was it? how long ago?

In Georgia 16 is legal.

soon....

Well I didn't get what I expected.
Let's go home.

(***classified documents %%###r@nd0m@(*#(#cr@p!!!$=5566***)
[10:40 PM] Feepius: colten, me and my friend picard have a plan
[10:40 PM] Feepius: its about wurm
[10:40 PM] Feepius: we're going to overthrow fred, and start a communist town

i found some secret info on you B))))

Well I didn't get what I expected.
Let's go home.
k, i found the map home, lets go across the BEACH

Last I checked Stocking was still underaged, possession of her nudes would be violation of federal law (18 U.S.C.§2256) if I remember correctly. y'all get the feds on your ass real quick if you keep these stocking nudity photo shenanigans up.

But then again, that was just LAST time I checked, which was quite a while ago. Hey, if she's legal and you find those photos in circulation I think ill take a look as well, you know, just to confirm a few things.

That really is the law once I googled it... I thought you just pulled that out of your ass

Thats pretty cool

As far as I know she's 16, so unless she lives in new York, those pictures are technically child research.