Stocking nudes?

Poll

Send pls

yes
63 (70%)
yes
27 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 90

Author Topic: Stocking nudes?  (Read 19713 times)

Proof

that looks suspiciously exactly like a picture I posted in this thread but cropped ............................. ............................

seems legit

As far as I know she's 16, so unless she lives in new York, those pictures are technically child research.

Even if she lives in New York it's still child research.

i found some secret info on you B))))
o fug

what did you ask her and when was it? how long ago?

didnt feel like being a richard and sending her anything else lol, personal lives arent fun to mess with ye

FOUND IT LOL
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:45:06 AM by Feep »

You have to be in new york for it to be legal.

ew sick

who would want nudes of stocking

for jesus' sake just google "naked girl"

o fug

i asked her something along the lines of

'hi there, im looking for your recent ex-bf? he was talking to me on omegle and he forgot to tell me his name before he left and because we lived in the same state it would be cool to chat or something. all he left me with was that you were his ex. can you help me out?'

also looking for the message but if you pm me her name or w/e i can search my facebook inbox

how long ago did you ask her that? (and why did you make the omegle stuff up lolol)

oh you ninja'd

PM me it pls

that looks suspiciously exactly like a picture I posted in this thread but cropped ............................. ............................

seems legit
I didn't crop it I just had to black out the boobs don't you remember? How was I gonna be able to post a picture that you obviously sent me that has tits on it.

as we are all talking about stocking nudes, how bout SHAZOO nudes?

no, but there is no nudes here bud

In Georgia 16 is legal.

soon....

According to (18 U.S.C. §2256) a "minor" is somebody who is under the age of 18 and all 50 states have laws criminalizing the possession of child research.
Soon is gonna be in 2 years and will have to be reshot, the photos currently in circulation are as far as i'm concerned illegal in the United States of America. I know these things guys, i'm a lawyer.

as we are all talking about stocking nudes, how bout SHAZOO nudes?

no, but there is no nudes here bud
Who's shazoo

According to (18 U.S.C. §2256) a "minor" is somebody who is under the age of 18 and all 50 states have laws criminalizing the possession of child research.
Soon is gonna be in 2 years and will have to be reshot, the photos currently in circulation are as far as i'm concerned illegal in the United States of America. I know these things guys, i'm a lawyer.
i meant love...

how long ago did you ask her that? (and why did you make the omegle stuff up lolol)

oh you ninja'd

PM me it pls

i ninja'd because i was kinda wrong but i did send that omegle stuff to another person trying to snoop them or something i dunno

« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 12:54:39 AM by Feep »