New clan: Shrapnel

Author Topic: New clan: Shrapnel  (Read 3094 times)

This is for all the germans out there on blockland who like tdms. Although I'm not going to just HAND you a grant to join. I will also need admin to reject or approve the incoming applications. For you to apply for admin you must come to my server so we may discuss why you'd deserve it.

Needs more... Layout...

This is for all the germans out there on blockland who like tdms. Although I'm not going to just HAND you a grant to join. I will also need admin to reject or approve the incoming applications. For you to apply for admin you must come to my server so we may discuss why you'd deserve it.
can i join.
i juuusstt lovvveee germans.
especially the hot dogs

This guy has a "rage face" for an avatar, no layout, and poor grammar.

No. Just no...

I don't see anything wrong with the rage face, and poor grammar would be due to the fact that it is his second language.
Layout would be nice though.

Also, You may apply at my server aswell, When the sign ups are in order.

No. Just no...
Jackie chan meme, why make a site when i can just have a server, and i have fair grammar.

Jackie chan meme. Why make a site when I can just have a server; and I have fair grammar.
-Spell Checked

To get people to your server you need to draw them in with an ‘exciting’ page layout. Or else they will just think it’s boring.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 10:47:45 AM by pepsimann »

Usually, "New Clan" means that the clan is poorly made.

Auctually no, Im working on the base right now and it looks great. I will get some pictures soon if you'd guys would like that. Also, please dont take up the precious space on here, This is mainly the sign up page.

Awaiting on people joining my server...

No. Just no...
You have a gun for an avatar, what kind of message does that send out to all the little COD fan boys?

You have a gun for an avatar, what kind of message does that send out to all the little COD fan boys?

Except that it is a Blockland gun.