Author Topic: PS2 Appreciation/Nostalgia thread. <3 your overlord The Mighty PS2.  (Read 4382 times)


where the forget is gauntlet

Sly Cooper ALL THE WAY


Fix'd

snes is nice.

n64 is nice.

but ps2 is just.

loving legendary.

N64 and PS2 are my 2 favorite systems.
/hipster



Games pictured;
Ratchet and Clank; Size Matters have it
Ratchet and Clank; Deadlocked have it
Ratchet and Clank 1 have it
Kingdom Hearts 2 (couldn't find 1 anywhere. :[) have it
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
SSX Tricky
Jak 3 (I have 1 and 2) have all 3
Dragon Quest VIII [8 for you handicapped ones out there] have it
Champions of Norrath. have it AND the sequel
damn i have a lot of games for the ps2.

also, freemcboot bitches.
dark cloud 2 is the best game i've ever played for the ps2 and that's saying A LOT in my ps2 library.

ps2 > every other console out there. (yes, i've played a lot of consoles and i say this is the best)

ps3 xbox 360 and wii are mediocre, xbox 580/720 is going to be worse, ps4 might be worse, wii u might just be good.

where the forget is gauntlet

NOSTALGIA.
I HAVE THAT loving GAME forget YOU I LOVE IT.

also, im planning to start a ps2 underrated gems lets play if you guys are willing to watch it.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 05:08:22 PM by Trymos »

Don't compare SNES to the PS2
Because SNES is better?

OT: I played San Andreas way too much.

Because SNES is better?

OT: I played San Andreas way too much.

No, because they were not even loving similar

You can compare the N64 and Xbox to the PS2, sure.

But we are talking about a 16 bit console to a 3D console here, you might as well compare Mario Bros to loving Call of Duty

I'm not comparing them in terms of graphics, I'm saying that the SNES is the best home console.

I'm not comparing them in terms of graphics, I'm saying that the SNES is the best home console.


I wasn't talking about graphics, I'm saying, SNES is 2D, PS2 is 3D