Author Topic: PS2 Appreciation/Nostalgia thread. <3 your overlord The Mighty PS2.  (Read 4380 times)

I still have a ps2 and still play on it ^_^ I have quiet a lot of games.

omfg PS2 yesssssssssssssssss

I've played all the Ratchet and Clank games and all the Jak and Daxter games. favorite two console series of all time.

Grand theft auto games were the stuff, as-well.
Those were so fun.

If I could buy a PS2 with only 1 game, the game would be either Kingdom Hearts 1 or 2.  The side quest games are nothing compared to these main games.

i sold mine for some good cash
used some of the money to BUY A PS3

but yeah it was a nice console, i thoroughly enjoyed playing on it

I was about 3-4 years old when Sony first came out with the PS1. My dad got eventually got the PS2 in 2000 back when it was 200$ and the first game I played on that was GTA III. Now I got a G1 PS3 so I can still play those older games, instead of having to buy them off the store if I already own them.

Star Wars Battlefront II
I actually never owned the first battlefront.

Star Wars Battlefront II
I actually never owned the first battlefront.
First Battlefront isn't as good. Granted you could use starships on most land maps, but they later got rid of that in Battlefront 2 and instead fought in space. Also you can't play as Jedi.

i use my PS2 mainly for ITG and GTA:SA.

smiled so hard
My arm, My arm, my arm, my arm, my arm..
WILL SUMMON UP THE POWER OF THE GOD HAND!

awesome game. Really needs more attension. Is it on psn?

I wish I still had my PS2.

Ace Combat, Rachet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Gran Turismo... Ah the memories.

so far not a single game/game series on this thread i haven't played.

don't tell me i played every single ps2 game in existance.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2012, 09:37:30 PM by Trymos »


I found my favorite game again :D It was in the Guitar Hero case and GH was in the PS2..

After I found it I spent like 10 minutes turning a huge television just so I could play it lol.


<3 PS2

I've actually spent the past 2 days playing PS2. Final Fantasy XII.

dark cloud 2

YES.

This man.

This man knows his stuff.

I need to play that stuff. I still have my file. I have the best weapons with perfect stats for both Max and Monica. I would sell my soul for a Dark Cloud 3.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 01:52:44 PM by dkamm65 »