The docter || Eyeraping Idiocy

Author Topic: The docter || Eyeraping Idiocy  (Read 19354 times)

Everyone is just jealous that they cant good at math and dont has hoverbikes.

Weird that he hasn't caught wind of this thread.
He's just passing it off because in his mind, he thinks he's more superior than us. I wouldn't be surprised to see I'm post here with a completely unintelligible post.

He's just passing it off because in his mind, he thinks he's more superior than us. I wouldn't be surprised to see him post here with a completely unintelligible post.
ftfy

What

"fixed that for you"

he wrote "i'm" instead of "him"

"fixed that for you"

he wrote "i'm" instead of "him"
oh. my phone typed in I'm instead of him.

I was half expecting someone to post his picture.

I sent him a message about the thread, just to make sure that he knows; I would hate to have people talking about me and not know.

I was half expecting someone to post his picture.
here is mah avatar

now you all are the mentally handicapped because ive not seen a single thing that was EVER posative from anyone i believe that a person like me should be able to go on a forum and not have to be bombarded with stuff posts and other forget so next time i see someone buying blockland ill say no because everyone is a bitch there

now you all are the mentally handicapped because ive not seen a single thing that was EVER posative from anyone i believe that a person like me should be able to go on a forum and not have to be bombarded with stuff posts and other forget so next time i see someone buying blockland ill say no because everyone is a bitch there
Welcome to the internet!

now you all are the mentally handicapped

you're the one in the "gifted" class

you're the one in the "gifted" class
this is what i mean by stuff posts

Docter, you are only making yourself look worse.