Author Topic: The docter || Eyeraping Idiocy  (Read 19348 times)

guys ever sense i got on blockland forums i had to take ant-depression pills because of you can i please be respected AT ALL IN ANY WAY
Oh god we butt hurt you so much you take pills now? Oh man that is sad.
Kid this isn't the place to be if you need pills because of us..

guys ever sense i got on blockland forums i had to take ant-depression pills because of you can i please be respected AT ALL IN ANY WAY
Um, no, because when you try to defend yourself, it's like shooting yourself. More shots more pain, leads to death/ban.

LEAVE THE loving FORUMS IF YOU ARE DEPRESSED. GOD DAMN IT JUST loving LEAVE IF YOU HATE IT SO MUCH. STOP WASTING YOUR PARENT'S MONEY ON PILLS YOU DON'T loving NEED.

er, you put a . after each number

also, by gifted, he means mentally challenged, its used alot by doctors so kids won't get upset
gifted both means talented and mentally handicapped

You are the latter.

take more pillz boi, i hope you heard me facepalm, cause i facepalmed as hard as i can

also
show us your medical report, please

So you admit to being Mentally handicapped?

Off-Topic- Your avatar is disgusting.

here is a hint about my life if i leave everything that depresses me then your saying i should kill my self

he didn't even needed to say it.........

here is a hint about my life if i leave everything that depresses me then your saying i should kill my self

What.

no im the talented versoin of gifted

are you loving SERIOUS?!
ARE YOU REALLY loving SERIOUS?!?!
seems legit.png

*spits out water*

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAJAHAHAHAAH HAJSUFHFJDIDJJFIFJFJRJDJ*coughing*