Author Topic: The docter || Eyeraping Idiocy  (Read 19342 times)

delete this topic RIGHT loving NOW
Eww that's gross

I know, it was part of the joke.

He hasn't been posting. Coincidence? :O

Apparently, his name is from doctor who.

Now which docter

*shades*

Is who?

delete this topic RIGHT loving NOW
Say you are leaving and we'll see about it.

I want everyone here to look back at what you said to me and think about what i ever did to you that was to mean that you had to start this topic just for being negative about me for NO REAL loving REASON and dont respond idiodicly like you cigarettes always do

what did i do to deserve this

I want everyone here to look back at what you said to me and think about what i ever did to you that was to mean that you had to start this topic just for being negative about me for NO REAL loving REASON and dont respond idiodicly like you cigarettes always do

Let's backtrace...

read the loving op

Just Leave and go to 4chan.org's random

fine im leaving now leave me alone cigarettes and dont stuff post on my topics and delete this

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: June 20, 2012, 07:38:32 AM by Badspot »

fine im leaving now leave me alone cigarettes and dont stuff post on my topics and delete this
Have a nice ban!

Reported for begging for sympathy.

THANK GOD.