Author Topic: EERIE BEDROOM GLITCH NEED HELP  (Read 2333 times)

I was is pecon's boss battle server and some eerie colors changed the bedroom.In the pictures it looks normal.So i want to know if anybody else experienced this and i recently read the rendermen files so this scares me.I looked through the pictures and it was all the same and i do not believe this has anything to do with renderman.I will wait for replies. If you decided to reply have a cookie  :cookie:

I'll take your :cookie: and eat it.
Renderman is not responsible for these incidents, he doesn't do this type of stuff.

I'll take your :cookie: and eat it.
Renderman is not responsible for these incidents, he doesn't do this type of stuff.
Don't you do that bitch
Rendermen does, has never, and never will exist

i do not believe this has anything to do with renderman. i already said this.

Don't you do that bitch
Rendermen does, has never, and never will exist
How do you know? I've seen renderman multiple times.

You are all wrong. This is obviously the work of Kompressor! lord of shadows!!!111!!!

Jacob 123456789 i'm sorry about this i just wanted to know what was going on with my blockland.

god, not this again
This isn't about the renderman, you idiot.
I was is pecon's boss battle server and some eerie colors changed the bedroom.In the pictures it looks normal.So i want to know if anybody else experienced this and i recently read the rendermen files so this scares me.I looked through the pictures and it was all the same and i do not believe this has anything to do with renderman.I will wait for replies. If you decided to reply have a cookie  :cookie:
I was GOING to reply thinking it was a graphics problem, but adding to the "but pics are normal", I don't know then.

This isn't about the renderman, you idiot.I was GOING to reply thinking it was a graphics problem, but adding to the "but pics are normal", I don't know then.
I was going to show the picture but they are useless now i may not go to pecon's for a while just to be safe.

I'm thinking you might have tabbed out of blockland using another program. Doing that causes a graphics glitch.

I'm thinking you might have tabbed out of blockland using another program. Doing that causes a graphics glitch.
I don't think google chrome does much.

How do you know? I've seen renderman multiple times.
UR BAD AT THIS

By "the pics are normal" what do you mean? Did you take a picture of the glitch and then it turned out normal? Or was the picture on the loading screen normal?

If it weren't for the "pics are normal" I would'v assumed it's his graphics drivers.