New executive order regarding Lord Tony

Author Topic: New executive order regarding Lord Tony  (Read 60145 times)

why not just ignore bronies?

I've been on the forums for 3 years, and I've never had a problem with any of these fad groups.
it's easy to ignore now that it's all in the pony topic. honestly, i find pony stuff annoying. it's fine if it's like "haha, look at this funny picture from a kid's tv show" but it gets kind out annoying once you start seeing brightly colored donkeys everywhere and people start talking about their hoofed deities.

Am I the only one who is pitying the guy right now?

Yes, something must be wrong with you.

I feel kind of bad for him.
But he had it coming.  :iceCream:

I feel indifferent about it. Because I don't really see how this effects me in any way.
But it is interesting to follow.

Tony turns into a jerk when he's around bronies
Now he knows better than to get involved with anything pony related. Suddenly he's not a jerk.

Tony turns into a jerk when he's around bronies
Now he knows better than to get involved with anything pony related. Suddenly he's not a jerk.
no he's still a richard either way

I think he's been better lately.

I might pity him, but he's been causing problems consistently for quite some time.

Stop only viewing this from your oh-so-very-innocent point of view. Bronies were stuffting all over the forums before Tony started complaining and most of the bronies came to their senses. If it weren't for Tony and a few other people, I believe this would turn into a total 100% ponyforum, like many forums these days.
this. I don't like Tony, but if it weren't for him the front page of OT would look like
"Wow look at this pontdub I found" "I love rainbowsparkles!"
Tony is a pretty terrible poster, who complains about everything but ill still give him crediit on that.

Well, time to empty the Badspot-Tony conspiracies bin.

No
I realize that he had been absolutely horrible, but
I think he's been better lately.
In the last topic, posted by Zenon, he was arguing his point in a valid, unoffensive way. I don't understand what's wrong.

this. I don't like Tony, but if it weren't for him the front page of OT would look like
"Wow look at this pontdub I found" "I love rainbowsparkles!"
Tony is a pretty terrible poster, who complains about everything but ill still give him crediit on that.
This is true, without him the bronies wouldn't have realized they are a minority.
If they kept on thinking everybody was a brony they'd have shat over everything screaming "PPPONNNNY!!!! LOL DERPY HOOVES REACTION FACES CUPCAKES XXDD!!!"

This is true, without him the bronies wouldn't have realized they are a minority.
If they kept on thinking everybody was a brony they'd have shat over everything screaming "PPPONNNNY!!!! LOL DERPY HOOVES REACTION FACES CUPCAKES XXDD!!!"
your avatar
negative man
i love you

no he's still a richard either way

You're just saying that because of furdle.