This is by far the biggest pile of bull droppings.

Author Topic: This is by far the biggest pile of bull droppings.  (Read 1214 times)

So a couple of weeks ago, school ended and there was a graduation ceremony for the 6th graders. ( only because the school goes up to 6th grade). Anyways, I get 100 dollars and I've spent about 50, and dads saying I can't purchase 2 dollars on my phone for a game. What the hell?

And I have this piggy bank downstairs from when I was younger full of money. I mean seriously, it's 2 dollars! Jesus Christ!

Ive tried to bribe him, but it isn't working out. I've told him as long as I have money around I should be able to purchase things.

/discuss
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 02:58:55 PM by Jacky »

Why waste your money on a 2 dallar game? Why don't you save up for something thats more important. Hell put it all into an account and save up for a car.

he who what huh
the only person i see in this post is jesus christ and i dont think you're asking him for an android game

and you're just graduating 6th grade whaaaa

what is this topic i don't even

jacky is in 6th grade?

also i was expecting legitimate bull droppings

Why waste your money on a 2 dallar game? Why don't you save up for something thats more important. Hell put it all into an account and save up for a car.
Its only 2 bucks it doesn't really hurt.

Also my dad rofl editing op.

So if you just came out of 6th grade, are you 13?

12 2/3
but...
What? YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE HERE!

but...What? YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH TO BE HERE!

I have to admit to you that I'm eight years old.

Bitch I've been here since I was 10 gtfo

Bitch I've been here since I was 10 gtfo
Calm down, billy bob.

lucky, i only got 2,000 dollars for graduating 2nd grade yesterday

lucky, i only got 2,000 dollars for graduating 2nd grade yesterday
Oh my god man you're so cool! I've almost graduated kindergarten and I've been told I'll get $5,000!!!

Why the forget are you listening to him?

And why do you need to tell him in the first place?