Author Topic: COD with my History Teacher.  (Read 2547 times)

ohh
i think of that as an overly glorious winner
but i see what you mean
Wouldn't that be the same thing?


I usually rage quit when I

A) Join a match and the other team already has 2 MOABS
B) Campers.

you do realize you can get banned for admittance to trolling right

B) Campers.
oh god.
if you can't deal with a camper I dont know why you're playing fps games.

you do realize you can get banned for admittance to trolling right
On the Blockland and the Forums I believe
Dunno about other
oh god.
if you can't deal with a camper I dont know why you're playing fps games.
Because people shouldn't camp like cigarettes with LMG and get MOABs.
Spawn Camping is the worst

On the Blockland and the Forums I believe
Dunno about otherBecause people shouldn't camp like cigarettes with LMG and get MOABs.
Spawn Camping is the worst
learn to flank kid.

learn to flank kid.
I still do. Lol. Thats why my K:D is high. But its hard when you have a few clan members doing it.


I agree that sounds pretty immature and if I was him I would have blocked you in a heart beat lol

I agree that sounds pretty immature and if I was him I would have blocked you in a heart beat lol
Nah he likes me. Considering I was one of the best students in his class.


I wouldn't spam him with invites though, he just wants to game too you know

We trolled him by sending him tons of invites to parties, games and private chat and such.
We trolled him by sending him tons of invites to parties,
We trolled him by sending him tons of
We trolled him
admittance to trolling?

admittance to trolling?

That rule only applies when trolling on the forums, I believe.

That rule only applies when trolling on the forums, I believe.
i might be wrong, but i really recall someone being banned because he admitted trolling some other game

That rule only applies when trolling on the forums, I believe.
no it applies for anything i believe

I would say he is more of just messing with his teacher rather than trolling. People don't even know what trolling is anymore.

i might be wrong, but i really recall someone being banned because he admitted trolling some other game
I remember.. who was it... oh i cant remember but he got banned because he was telling a story of himself punching anything kid in the face for no reason. Thats the only out of blockland situation I can remember
I would say he is more of just messing with his teacher rather than trolling. People don't even know what trolling is anymore.
Thats what I should have worded it as

I know why he does so bad though...

Trophy system :I