Author Topic: COD with my History Teacher.  (Read 2545 times)

LOLOLOL. This past semester I had a student teacher named Mr.Williams. While, hes about 23 years old and he said he had and Xbox 360 and played COD. I asked him for his gamertag and he said he'd give it to me at the end of the year. So I got his gamertag today and joined him in a game of Kill Confirmed on Resistance. My team ended up winning 65 - 24. I went 28 - 14 and he went 5 - 26. He called me something at the end of the match and I asked him what and he said "You heard me". I don't know why but I feel kinda bad. If I had that record everytime I played COD I would rage quit all the time. I can barely stand breaking even. Btw, his K:D R is only .77

Me and my friend both added him today on Xbox. We messed with him by sending him tons of invites to parties, games and private chat and such.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 10:14:29 PM by SlayerZ99 »

We trolled him by sending him tons of invites to parties, games and private chat and such.
LOEL U MEGAR TROLE TROLEFAIS XDDDDDDD

that was the worst example of "trolling" i've ever read of.


I remember you posting about this before

I remember you posting about this before
What. I've never posted about this before.

thats pretty
immature
No fun allowed for 15 year olds.

If I had that record everytime I played COD I would rage quit all the time. I can barely stand breaking even.
wow
I'm sure you'd be a sore loser. probably a sore winner too

I always love when teachers talk about more "riskay" stuff to their students. Makes the class way more fun because you don't expect them to say it.

wow
I'm sure you'd be a sore loser. probably a sore winner too
how do you be a sore winner

What. I've never posted about this before.

didn't you post about how you could't play cod with your teacher because of some weird school rules?

wow
I'm sure you'd be a sore loser. probably a sore winner too
I am a sore loser I admit. I don't yell or scream at people or at all though.

I dont understand what you mean by sore winner

didn't you post about how you could't play cod with your teacher because of some weird school rules?
No. Not that I remember


wow
I'm sure you'd be a sore loser. probably a sore winner too
Like everyone on super monday night combat.

"haha I won, you lost"
Nah. I don't do that. I don't talk over Xbox Live really.

I'm usually in a Party anyways

"haha I won, you lost"
ohh
i think of that as an overly glorious winner
but i see what you mean

No. Not that I remember

ok maybe it was someone else

or I'm remembering wrong