Author Topic: My Friends Car  (Read 3101 times)

Yeah, so me and my friends were going to Taco Bell, and when we got there this lady was like sorta blocking the way to get in and she was looking for something, so I stop and sit there, and my friend rear-ends me because he didn't see the lady and hadn't realized I stopped. I park my car and look at it, not a scratch on it, so that made me super happy, but my friends car, the front bumper was a little bent, and it's his step-dads car, but he loves his car and is gunna be super pissed, and now we got to think of an excuse, anyone got any ideas? I find this really funny though because I don't have a scratch on my car. His car is a Ford F-150, and I got a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport.

Prop the rear up with a jack, put it in reverse, and lay a cinderblock on the gas. Kick the car until it falls off the jack and watch it sail through the back wall of the garage, landing in the woods below. :cookieMonster:
Nope, nothing.

lol tell him it broke

His car is a Ford F-150, and I got a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport.

Would have been funnier if you had a Chevy.

Just tell your friend to tell his dad he's been getting into fat chicks lately, one of them sat on the bumper and it bent.

Or, something piratical... Say that he went to EB games (anywhere really) and when get came back to the parking lot, some starfish must have hit the bumper.

Prop the rear up with a jack, put it in reverse, and lay a cinderblock on the gas. Kick the car until it falls off the jack and watch it sail through the back wall of the garage, landing in the woods below. :cookieMonster:

Thats a good movie.

His car is a Ford F-150, and I got a 2002 Ford Explorer Sport.

Would have been funnier if you had a Chevy.

Just tell your friend to tell his dad he's been getting into fat chicks lately, one of them sat on the bumper and it bent.

Or, something piratical... Say that he went to EB games (anywhere really) and when get came back to the parking lot, some nintendo must have hit the bumper.
Well, we went to a really crowded festival after, and that what he told his step dad. lol

"My friend's car and how I took a dump in it"

Thats a good movie.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Thats a good movie.
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Bueller. Good movie. :)

Why doesn't anyone use good cars anymore? Like the Citroen 2CV or the De Lorean DMC-12?

Why doesn't anyone use good cars anymore? Like the Citroen 2CV or the De Lorean DMC-12?
De Lorean DMC-12 <3

say sum1 on the road swereved infront of him and nicked himm  a bit

Um...You all do realize this is like old? Not just old but like, oldy moldy old?

Um...You all do realize this is like old? Not just old but like, oldy moldy old?
hahah rly?