Author Topic: Ctrl-Shift-Awesome, a band comprised of two of my very good friends  (Read 1585 times)

I know the Creativity board is supposed to be for topics about stuff you yourself made, but I felt like sharing this with you guys because I think quite a lot of you would enjoy it. I know I do.

Two of my very good friends have their own band, called "Ctrl-Shift-Awesome." They just released their first song, entitled "Surgery Song," over on their Bandcamp page and I'd really love it if you guys could go give it a listen, and download it (and even pay for it if you'd be so kind!), because they really deserve more recognition than they currently have.

Their Bandcamp page can be found here.

Tell your friends, tell your parents, tell your siblings, tell your neighbors, tell your dog, I don't care, just get them more recognition, please! I'd appreciate it quite a lot, and I know they would, too. And while you're at it, go like their Facebook page!

Here's a list of their current songs:
Surgery Song
College Adventure Song
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 06:26:56 PM by Raeyok »

I thought this was going to be more stuffty dubstep
then I heard guitar and felt relieved
Their music is pretty good, I'd put it in my collection

I thought this was going to be more stuffty dubstep
then I heard guitar and felt relieved
Their music is pretty good, I'd put it in my collection

Thanks dude. :)

Tell other people about them!

bump because 63 views and 2 replies? seriously?

i hate this kind of music.

They're both very talented. I like this kind of music quite a bit, though I wouldn't go so far as to call these my favorites.

the surgery song sounds pretty good, and i'm not even a fan of these types of songs.

thanks for the feedback guys. c:

i hate this kind of music.

why, exactly?

why, exactly?
because it doesn't have enough YELLING and HATRED

because it doesn't have enough YELLING and HATRED

aka death metal

I like the surgery song the best, I really love it

Surgery Song is great, College adventure is awesome too. You guys are fantastic, and I'm completely serious. I went ahead and liked you guys on facebook; and a lot of my friends are mindless sheep that like everything.

Surgery Song is great, College adventure is awesome too. You guys are fantastic, and I'm completely serious. I went ahead and liked you guys on facebook; and a lot of my friends are mindless sheep that like everything.

thanks so much bro, but you do know that I'm not part of the band, right? :P