Author Topic: Nobody hosts a solid freebuild anymore  (Read 4867 times)

what's a community build again?

I've been hosting a community city build semi-lately. However, like previously said, idiots flock to it. It's demotivating to host a free build when 90% of other player's builds are boxes built of 1x1x5's, and after that all the player does is constantly try to roleplay with somebody. I'd like to be building with people, but the build has been more productive offline than online.

I've been hosting a community city build semi-lately. However, like previously said, idiots flock to it. It's demotivating to host a free build when 90% of other player's builds are boxes built of 1x1x5's, and after that all the player does is constantly try to roleplay with somebody. I'd like to be building with people, but the build has been more productive offline than online.
I would come on and help with it but I never see you hosting.

I used to have a 24/7 freebuild up with me watching it almost constantly, but I'm still waiting til V21 to host it again :p

Lol I host about everyday, it's a freebuild. Too bad I never put a title in..  oops.

badspots block party
whenever i go there i feel a bit depressed because i miss the massive terrain builds. i was there once when all the admins had a minigame called "return of the admin love party" or something like that, they went around and deleted a lot of the stuff, but there were still a bunch of stuffty builds left over.

Nobody hosts a Solid freebuild, because Solid hosts Gorilla Mask Muscle RPs.

simple:
1. get the script_terrain build(you have to build in a 64x64)
2. get the moderator add-on, which adds moderators, who can kick people, but cannot ban them
3. get a whole lotta admins(hardest part right there)
4 get clear spam bricks(pretty obvious)

its just people make freebuilds without planning it out, and thus, people take advantage of it

If I ever host something that's not a game, I generally host a freebuild. I call it Building because that gets more people in, according to Isolation.

i never host freebuilds because no one joins them

i only go to theblackparrots freebuild
never really crowded, so its nice imo c:

I used to host normal Freebuilds with VCE and stuff all day but nobody joins them so i stopped

I will run a freebuild. For an undisclosed duration.