Author Topic: Energizer & Blake1 - Raging in fear and framing me  (Read 2590 times)

so you know

Blake1

He held a "Copy" boss battles, he's proven to be a badmin and idiot multiple times.

Blake has his own little Blockland forum. it contains nothing but a bunch of children.

One day Blakes server got trashed, no one was there except Energizer (Mr.Awesome) at the time. Nobot and I join, the welcome message wasn't very welcoming, it was cursing out Cowboy6, Me and YoungRotations.

Energizers friend once told me
I love Gimp! you can do wonders with it.

Energizer and Blake are on the same street, so, blake goes over to Energizers, to see, Energizer can easily use Gimp to copy fonts and such. You can easily rename text.

but, that is where Energizer cracked, he showed blake a false Chat log, it's so easy to change the words with Gimp. Energizer framed me for it, but, if I wanted to frame blake for doing that, why wouldn't i do something more convincing?

Blake believed his little friend, and permanently banned me from his forum, IP banned, I cannot create an account.

and a caution to everyone, especially YoungRotations.

Blake will NOT stop until he gets what he wants. From Young, he's just trying to get his Reputation up.

He got what he wanted from me, a reason to frame me.

/discuss

Blake1 is a known idiot, I advise you to avoid him so you don't get tossed around like a volleyball

Blake1 is a known idiot, I advise you to avoid him so you don't get tossed around like a volleyball

Will do, I just felt like you guys need to know this, don't let him play around with your rep.

noedit:

Forgot to mention, so far from what i understand, he plans on attaching to ANYONE who has a rep.

Well if his forum is full of children, why do you care if you were IP banned?

Well if his forum is full of children, why do you care if you were IP banned?

I don't care that I was banned, I was saying that he raged and banned.

also, that forum is the same people, only 7 people are real. I can tell cause they all have the same IP / email ending.

and a caution to everyone, especially YoungRotations.

Blake will NOT stop until he gets what he wants. From Young, he's just trying to get his Reputation up.

He got what he wanted from me, a reason to frame me.
/discuss

Alright, I never really stuck by him anyway mango don't worry i will never go to him from you.

Blake1 hosts stuffty servers. Hes just another 11 year old who thinks he can be a big shot in an online game.

-NOEDIT-

Forgot to mention, he re-released add-ons on his forum made by other people without any changes, he claimed them as his.

-NOEDIT-

Forgot to mention, he re-released add-ons on his forum made by other people without any changes, he claimed them as his.

thats just being a real cigarette and, stealing other peoples add-ons is just...what the flying forget?

Don't worry, I already know that those two have been in super huge arguments over each other
boom, here they are.
Blake deserved it for everything he did to you

Blake1 hosts stuffty servers. Hes just another 11 year old who thinks he can be a big shot in an online game.
I am slightly guilty of this
but you're right, regardless