Author Topic: Look at my YT inbox.  (Read 981 times)

/attachment
I was just looking through my YT inbox and I found this message from 2010 asking me if some 8 year old could hook up with Justin Bieber. Literally just read this now.

EDIT: Post your weird inbox messages!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 03:16:53 PM by Dominator »

I don't know what's worse, the half-illegible message from 2010, or the fact that you have a family guy chrome theme.

Yick.

I don't know what's worse, the half-illegible message from 2010, or the fact that you have a family guy chrome theme.

Yick.

What's wrong with Family Guy? If you have a problem with it, go sue Seth McFarlane.

EDIT:
half-illegible message from 2010
I just read this message now.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 02:12:44 PM by Dominator »

do ya fink i can be his lady

What's wrong with Family Guy? If you have a problem with it, go sue Seth McFarlane.

I have no issues with Family Guy, and I actually like it. I just don't understand slathering it all over your internet browser. Also, sue Seth McFarlane? On what grounds? I don't think you understand lawsuits.

i even changed my madie my puppys name to justin cos he so cute not as cute

mm jutin i luv u bb

the animation is disgusting

I actually like his Chrome theme, though it'd be better if that "Family Guy" watermark wasn't there.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:44:00 PM by MrMcCakey »

the animation is disgusting
What. How? It's not like something you'd expect an 8 year old to animate in flash (or me in serif drawplus/flash)

youtube doesnt like me D:

youtube doesnt like me D:
er
what was that argument about

I have no issues with Family Guy, and I actually like it. I just don't understand slathering it all over your internet browser. Also, sue Seth McFarlane? On what grounds? I don't think you understand lawsuits.

It's the only thing I have related to Family Guy, I'm not obsessed with it.