[Idea] Block Circuit! Free to join!

Poll

Would you like to see this?

Yes
44 (80%)
No
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author Topic: [Idea] Block Circuit! Free to join!  (Read 3895 times)

What do you think so far? Too much? (Don't worry I'll make sure it's possible to actually race on it lol).

What do you think so far? Too much? (Don't worry I'll make sure it's possible to actually race on it lol).
Wow alot of loops and what not looks really cool

Me and my friend Toje are thinking of a huge track with mixed biomes.

Were still thinking of submiting it to this though.

So will the tracks have to be default? Minus Terrains and Speedkarts, but will you download what is necessary to get the tracks complete?

In Game Name: WhiteStorm
BLID: 20297
Experience with Speed Karts? : Yes, i am very experienced with them
3 Recommendations from 3 Forum Members : Filipe1020, You, Cucumber
Days that can be open for racing that fit for you : Anyday

In Game Name: Lamebro1
BLID: 27362
Experience with Speed Karts? : Yes
3 Recommendations from 3 Forum Members :Blockbuilder, Ayxrion, Port,
Days that can be open for racing that fit for you :Any day of the week. (Preferably in the next 20 days)

nerds read this a something.g else

The Block Circuit team has decided to remove application forms.

When we have a due day, those who show up will race.

The Block Circuit team has decided to remove application forms.

When we have a due day, those who show up will race.
I think the cup should work like this: Monday you race on 1 course, Tuesday is a different course, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday all the same. As the week goes on, based on your finishing position in the race, you earn points. (Say first place earns 10 points towards their total). You would have to keep track of this points system, though. The person with the most points by the end of Friday's Race wins the cup.

I'm not telling you how to run it, just giving you ideas. I think that this would be really competitive and fun. Say you get a DNF one race (did not finish), you would still get 1 point or whatever for showing up. If you miss a race, 0 points. If you want, I could help you setup a points system that is consistent yet flexible towards different numbers of players.

Bump...

...coming soon!

Edit: Updated! See the Album here! http://imgur.com/a/31Vy0#0

It's very fun to race on as it includes features like 2 tier banking in turns 2 & 3 and banking which provides for a very fast track as it allows you to keep accelerating throughout the turn.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2012, 12:52:08 PM by Racerboy »

Looks great for a beginner track, now that I think of it we could have like difficulty settings on each track.

Looks great for a beginner track, now that I think of it we could have like difficulty settings on each track.
What do you think about my Cup idea? You would have to find a time each night or whatever that works for everyone, but it seems that from 9-12 EST is when most people are on across the USA, not sure about UK.

Also, each day should be a different Kart. Say, Monday is the original Speedkart, Tuesday is the N64 Kart, etc...

What do you think about my Cup idea? You would have to find a time each night or whatever that works for everyone, but it seems that from 9-12 EST is when most people are on across the USA, not sure about UK.

Also, each day should be a different Kart. Say, Monday is the original Speedkart, Tuesday is the N64 Kart, etc...
I like your track

9am-12pm EST is like 2pm-5pm London time, 9pm-12am is like 2am-5am.

Monday is the original Speedkart, Tuesday is the N64 Kart, etc...
I think that's useless

all of the speedkart variants have the same speed and everything