Author Topic: I need suggestions for my date this evening  (Read 1955 times)

Okay, I am aware I am asking a Lego forum about this but maybe I can get some honest responses from this.

I am going on a date with my girlfriend this evening, and since I am going on a vacation a few weeks after; I won't see her for quite some time.
She says I am allowed to experiment with her, and I am allowed to touch her wherever I please.

So...
Name some good places for me to touch because I'm stupid and I have no ideas. Gogogo

Fourth page.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 10:16:15 AM by Tyler66 »

Good god
"She says I am allowed to experiment with her, and I am allowed to touch her wherever I please"
touch everywhere possible.

Boobies of course! You have the chance, don't you?

it's major veiny boner time!!

Stick it in her pooper.
Boobs bro, and
everywhere possible.

Then go somewhere where privacy won't be a problem

wear something smart like a shirt with a tie i wear this stuff everyday, and be a gentleman!
wear some perfume, but not too much or you'll put off your date.
chew gum too. bad breath is an instant turn off.

and in deep seriousness, take a condom.

you'll never know what will happen tonight.
not only for love, the condom can be used as a water carrier (in case some natural disaster happens or something) and a container.

always be prepared.

Then go somewhere where privacy won't be a problem
We will be in the back of a darkened movie theater.

We will be in the back of a darkened movie theater.

Well lets say you go to finger her or something like that, just hope there's not people sitting right next to you.

Well lets say you go to finger her or something like that, just hope there's not people sitting right next to you.

Well... I just think the new generation of kids have dirtier intentions then any generation before them.