Author Topic: Oh shet england vs. italy has gone into extra time  (Read 2744 times)

ITALYYYYYY YEAAAAAAAHHHH

they just beat englands white gay ass!!1

The Netherlands were out already
:c

I'm American

and it's football and should be football
Agreed. You use your feet for the kick off in that american sport However in the REAL FOOTBALL you use your feet constantly unless you count the goal guardian (Couldn't spell the name) Picking it up.

The Netherlands were out already
:c
The Danes booted their ass out.

goalie
lol goal guardian

I knew Italians would win, and earned 10$ from bets c:

The England football team would probably win if even half of it was actually English as opposed to this multicultural mish-mash we all have going on in our teams.
Then again, that isn't saying much because the Italian team would've fallen asleep halfway through if it was like that

Germany will beat Italy for you guys. We all know that Germany is the best team in the tournament. I am totally not being biased.

Germany will beat Italy for you guys. We all know that Germany is the best team in the tournament. I am totally not being biased.

(click to make larger)

and i thought i would never have to use this

Superior German engineering.
Their cleats contain laser targeting technology and the socks stimulate the leg muscles to adjust the movement perfectly!

Germany cannot hold all these goals

Italy.
They'll throw pizza and Fiat's (car) at the Brits.

has scotland v england happened yet?