Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
I just got a PS3, add me and suggest some games?
« previous
next »
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
Author
Topic: I just got a PS3, add me and suggest some games? (Read 2657 times)
Alex Man!
June 25, 2012, 02:26:58 AM
Quote from: DrPepper on June 25, 2012, 12:33:53 AM
I played LBP on my brothers PSP a long time ago, wasn't very interested in it :P
The PSP version is very downgraded, and the first LBP barley has most of what LBP2 is.
And on LBP2 water isn't DLC that you have to pay for.
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Anti-Block
June 25, 2012, 02:29:07 AM
no Uncharted? come guys, that's like the crown jewel, and it's also really forgetin' awesome
all of the Uncharted games are awesome. get the first one- it's fun, dirt cheap, and memorable.
mntbrrychch
June 25, 2012, 04:19:04 AM
Borderlands is a fun game. Might want to get that.
zeth118
June 28, 2012, 08:55:13 PM
Get the Uncharted series, it has a great storyline and good multiplayer.
Print
Pages:
1
2
[
3
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
I just got a PS3, add me and suggest some games?