3 (6%)
In denial.
0 (0%)
An ass.
3 (6%)
All of the above.
44 (88%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: §Nibble§ - Stupidity? Denial?  (Read 3985 times)

hello glass, and let me say something about nibble,
i got banned from his server a while ago called zombie tycoon
and i was saying that "this is bullstuff" because of the fact that there were too many zombies
and then i got perma'd saying "go suck a hard one"
so i get what your feeling here
and hes a richard for stealing your build
here has cookie for you changing  :cookie:

a guilty person who has been wronged.
if it werent for you trying to change, you'd be in danger of backfiring here, glass :)
but build stealing is verymuch frowned upon. but if nibbles continues to host YOUR build, you need to improve your build better than the version he has so that people will come to yours instead. my sympothy.

im new to forums. testing cookiebutton: :cookie: :cookie:

a guilty person who has been wronged.
if it werent for you trying to change, you'd be in danger of backfiring here, glass :)
but build stealing is verymuch frowned upon. but if nibbles continues to host YOUR build, you need to improve your build better than the version he has so that people will come to yours instead. my sympothy.

im new to forums. testing cookiebutton: :cookie: :cookie:
Nibbles will soon be bombed

Nibbles will soon be bombed
unless he decides to take it too far

unless he decides to take it too far
He'll still get bombed (:

Ahahaha. I joined §Nibble§'s gay server and right in the welcome news "Glass is being a cigarette. Again"

Then this is what happens. Lol.

Ahahaha. I joined §Nibble§'s gay server and right in the welcome news "Glass is being a cigarette. Again"

Wth? I attached the wrong Files?

I also had this Conversation with nibble.

Then i also looked at the Information (RTB Thing) on server list. And found this. Notice the Negitive points for Him and his admins. the Negitive means Teleport. Looks like they do alot of admin teleporting too. Lol.

Look at that. Nibble likes to brag about his gay server. Then Block me before i can say anything. Lol

oh my god why did you post so much stuff

noedit: Nibble actually has a point about the map, you're also trying to get him to throw a fit of rage and keep attempting to press him to admit that he 'stole' your map. Whenever you host a server you immediately allow it to be used on any server as a player sees fit.

Sorry for the bump. But OHHH MY GOD MY SIDES!

hahaha I remember nibble

he was an admin in some house building server, and I remember the only house that actually looked good belonged to Elizabeth Kaufman or something along  those lines.  Elizabeth needed to leave before finishing, but nibble was threatening to delete it because it wasnt good enough because "it wasnt done yet" and "didn't have plants like mine"

It is relevant that his house was a gigantic blue box with a grid of rooms and at least six duplications of this same ugly plant in each one, abd nothing else.  He is clearly an arrogant starfish with no actual ability, but I didn't consider it drama worthy.  But if there is already one for him, why not throw this in?

Nibbles: Do you really want me to create another drama?

I laughed at that part xD