Poll

Should we wait for V21's Day and Night cycle?

Yes
51 (82.3%)
No
11 (17.7%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: -Blockness 2012- [ OP is back alive! ]  (Read 12939 times)

I don't see why you wouldn't just run something like this as an ad-hoc gathering of people doing fun themed activities such as camping out in a zombie-infested forest for a night then playing paintball or having a crafts festival
Which is to say, a meta-rp where you essentially roleplay doing Blocklandy things how they'd be done in reality, because things like this just don't really work so good

The original idea was to have showcases during the day and activities during 7pm-1am. We will probably still have that in a differnet way, such as optional minigames and have booths and tents running.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 02:40:08 AM by Darkness ZXW »

This one seems to actually be functional.  It is being run by two very capable people, they have everything organized well, and they are starting with plenty of time ahead to prepare
how come I don't know who's in charge

am I the only one reading it as "snake Wheel"?

So many festivals this year.

Updated OP.

If this is successful it might become a recurring thing to the game with different things each year - Better things.

also we are VERY open to ideas to post away!

How was this successful?

I never attended but a few friends of mine said they got there, nothing happened for a while except chat spam, and then it crashed.

Wast that true? If so I hope it goes better this time.

How was this successful?

I never attended but a few friends of mine said they got there, nothing happened for a while except chat spam, and then it crashed.

Wast that true? If so I hope it goes better this time.

What?
We had stuff running for the whole thing and when the important parts were happening everyone but the announcer (Darkness) was muted.
It crashed because we had 99 players and it lasted about 10 minutes before crash

Remember to post your applications!

Name: Mango
Bl_ID: 32406
performance name: Mango
Why should we accept you? Cause I love music and it's fun to play around with lights with music. I also mix music in real life too, so I'm 89% sure I can do it in Blockland. you've seen my stage too :)

Name: Mango
Bl_ID: 32406
performance name: Mango
Why should we accept you? Cause I love music and it's fun to play around with lights with music. I also mix music in real life too, so I'm 89% sure I can do it in Blockland. you've seen my stage too :)

Accepted.

-Also accepted Pacnet2012
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 01:48:35 PM by Robin Ihoodl »

WHAT THE forget HELL NO

PACNET ISN'T COMING

WHAT THE forget HELL NO

PACNET ISN'T COMING

I agree to this..  Not that I have any say

WHAT THE forget HELL NO

PACNET ISN'T COMING

I agree to this..  Not that I have any say

Tell me a reason and i'll listen to it. Like i said this is basically community run