Poll

Should we wait for V21's Day and Night cycle?

Yes
51 (82.3%)
No
11 (17.7%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author Topic: -Blockness 2012- [ OP is back alive! ]  (Read 12937 times)

Generally that's what we started doing with blockoworld last year and more this year.

oh haha brb reading the topic lol

Uh, what's going on? It's not a "Clan Convention", do you think we would blatantly rip off Blockoworld? Clans aren't the only ones booked, they're just able to book and host minigames and the likes. A single person could make a booth and host a minigame themselves. We're not trying to make it "Blockieworld". It's a different thing and I (and I think I speak for Young on this one) had no intention of ripping off or reproducing your event.

Uh, what's going on? It's not a "Clan Convention", do you think we would blatantly rip off Blockoworld? Clans aren't the only ones booked, they're just able to book and host minigames and the likes. A single person could make a booth and host a minigame themselves. We're not trying to make it "Blockieworld". It's a different thing and I (and I think I speak for Young on this one) had no intention of ripping off or reproducing your event.

This is what i was trying to say but you've done it for me, thanks bud.

-snip-

thanks, we had something similar happened last year. we'll keep you guys alone, and good luck.

What is afterburner.

I will attempt to preform.

Name: Munk [11977]
Performance Name: Munkurious
Why you should accept me: you told me to apply

and http://i.imgur.com/Ypy7a.png

I will attempt to preform.

Name: Munk [11977]
Performance Name: Munkurious
Why you should accept me: you told me to apply

and http://i.imgur.com/Ypy7a.png

i saw your video of you performing to Some Chords, it was b-b-bonerific

3 More performers then i'll do the act poster and an improved layout will be posted!

3 More performers then i'll do the act poster and an improved layout will be posted!

lol count yourself 3 times?

When will we start working on this?

dimitry has already started working on it

dimitry has already started working on it

wat a poop head :)

Okay, that's cool. Dimitry <3

Dimitry is doing the clan tent first.