Author Topic: ► The RaceWay Megathread [15 tracks]  (Read 11432 times)

can you stop making stupid stuff like this? the gallery is for posting threads, and people want the glory of making a thread for this build, so what? that's what the gallery is for, it's not their fault they have to post in a thread of their build because other people also made tracks.

war of the generic mario-kart maps

go go go

can you stop making stupid stuff like this? the gallery is for posting threads, and people want the glory of making a thread for this build, so what? that's what the gallery is for, it's not their fault they have to post in a thread of their build because other people also made tracks.
Thanks for overreacting but no, this is way handier and none of the makers have complained thus far which you'd know if you read the first page.

Also, if you have a server for it you can drop in one of those handy dandy server status images and I'll pop it in in an organised fashion.
Download links for released maps would be handy too.

So suddenly you're the administrator of racetracks? You haven't even built one yourself.

How about you let people post their own threads? You don't dictate the gallery section. I mean, who elected you as king of racetracks? That's like appointing a financially irresponsible citizen as the Minister of Commerce and Industry, it just doesn't make sense.

So suddenly you're the administrator of racetracks? You haven't even built one yourself.

How about you let people post their own threads? You don't dictate the gallery section. I mean, who elected you as king of racetracks? That's like appointing a financially irresponsible citizen as the Minister of Commerce and Industry, it just doesn't make sense.
I like how you guys are all overreacting and thinking that he's trying to explicitly wipe out all other racing threads. Did any of you happen to notice his use of quotes? Did you notice he says, "follow the links for the original posts?". I don't know about the rest of you, but to me that implies that there is an original post to link to. Secondly, this is more of a reference page. I know pablo is trying to organize a grand prix, it's a lot easier for him to use this thread than to hunt through the gallery section for racetracks that have slipped to the second or third page. I'm talking to you too, sami

I volunteered to put some organisation in the display of all of these race tracks and I by no manners put up a new law banning everyone from posting a racetrack gallery thread by punishment of death. There were a number of complaints of people that said that this racing stuffstorm was clogging up the gallery and a megathread seemed like a decent way to solve that. Dictating would be me being a huge egocentrical richard telling people what I'll add to the OP and what not, judging their builds for all to see in this thread and refusing to add info or who made the track. All they have to do to have their racetracks removed from here is merely ask or say so. I will in no way refuse if they ask, nor have I ever said I would. I just took the opportunity to make a nicely organised overview of all racetracks in a same template form. Not a single owner has complained thus far or asked me to remove anything and pretty much all owners have read and posted in this thread.

Also thanks for keeping a backup file of all of my saves so you can see wether or not I ever made a racetrack.

Sorry, I don't do well as a 'team builder'.
neither do i

everyone is overreacting so much it's not even funny.

he's just trying to organize things a little for people who want to see every racetrack, like pablo who is organizing a grand prix, so he won't have to browse through every page to find racetracks.

I guess I did over-react a bit. I just saw this as more of a "hey look at me I can actually organize this stuffstorm unlike you guys haha" thing rather than something helpful.

sry

I guess I did over-react a bit. I just saw this as more of a "hey look at me I can actually organize this stuffstorm unlike you guys haha" thing rather than something helpful.

sry
Apology accepted :)

Thanks for overreacting but no, this is way handier and none of the makers have complained thus far which you'd know if you read the first page.

For the record, I won't be updating anything on this thread. That is why I made my own thread, this is just a nice way to display them.

For the record, I won't be updating anything on this thread. That is why I made my own thread, this is just a nice way to display them.
Ofcourse, I don't mean to make it a chore for you to keep checking this thread :)
I'll look from time to time.

Also, I forgiveth thee fine delicacy.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:44:58 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Ofcourse, I don't mean to make it a chore for you to keep checking this thread :)
I'll look from time to time.

I was hoping you were the one keeping tabs.