Author Topic: anonymous Going to hack Blockland!?!?!?  (Read 3772 times)

maybe bedpost saw this and decided to play a joke by shutting down the master server for a few seconds

maybe bedpost saw this and decided to play a joke by shutting down the master server for a few seconds

That would be hilarious.

Oh my god this is hilarious.

You made my morning, OP. Thanks.

PLEASE SAVE US BADSPOT DESTRY THE ATTACKERS!!!!!!!!

So is bedpost going to do anything about this?

Ha! I am with Anonymous and I know the forum IP address is 127.0.0.1!

mocheez plz come to our rescue i luv u ok

but if i dont get forum for ovr 1 hour i DIE!!!1!

Badspot seems to think it's family friendly. Why else wouldn't he let us post research? he draws it himself ffs
he doesn't want to be forced to put up 18+ prompts.

I don't think they will, it's like impossible to hack most of those games. Fortunately, we don't care because they're not DoSing Steam :cookieMonster:

Some handicap on Gmod told me that in 30 minutes, my computer and PC fans (I know, he's a loving idiot) will shut down and they won't turn on again, saying "Good luck turning them on again". This happened yesterday and they still work. Good luck turning them off, more like.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 12:33:29 PM by Dominator »

even though this is hopefully a joke, why would they hack blockland and not bigger things?

even though this is hopefully a joke, why would they hack blockland and not bigger things?

It is a joke, it's practically impossible to hack most of the games he said, and Blockland is too small to bother with.