Author Topic: anonymous Going to hack Blockland!?!?!?  (Read 3774 times)

Ha! I am with Anonymous and I know the forum IP address is 127.0.0.1!
Hahahahahaha
Gjoke

I don't think they will, it's like impossible to hack the WoW servers. Fortunately, we don't care because they're not DoSing Steam :cookieMonster:
Lol. It's not impossible. It's just easier to wait for some poor sap with a paid subscription to slip up and get his stuff taken away by petty cybertheives. Don't need a phishing site, just a dumbass with a credit card and zero internet knowledge.

http://anonymous.com/index.htm

oh lol wow best joke ever

(p.s there now a film company!)

THE ENTER KEY MOTHERforgetER.

DO YOU KNOW HOW TO USE IT.

he doesn't want to be forced to put up 18+ prompts.
ah, that makes sense

I thought they meant the forums.
ah, that makes sense
It would clean out all the 8 year olds who type by attempting to eat the keyboard.

what
the
hell
is
happening
here.

It is a joke, it's practically impossible to hack most of the games he said, and Blockland is too small to bother with.
Let me explain:

Blockland
TGE has good hack suppression, or nobody bothers to hack blockland. The exploitability depends on the add-ons used.

As for the Master Server hiccuping, it might be Badspot playing a joke from this post, server maintenance, or the same scenario as before: the shared server switch Blockland uses got DDoSed.

Roblox, Minecraft
The hackability of these games depends on the multiplayer server/place you are on due to the fact that there may be hack suppression add-ons. As for roblox, it is really easy to exploit. As for minecraft, it's sort of harder.

World of war craft, APB reloaded
Haven't played these but hopefully they have hack suppression like blockland.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 04:12:55 PM by Axolotl »

Could this have been the happening of the master server being down a while ago?
Think about it it actually makes sense, then again this could all be BS.