Author Topic: I GOT loving BANNED FROM RTB FOR NO REASON.  (Read 5863 times)

well people should see this and learn from it.

how can you even learn from this?
it's some idiot raging because he got banned from rtb with a good reason.

how can you even learn from this?
it's some idiot raging because he got banned from rtb with a good reason.
just to tell people not to rage or spam.

Ephialtes said on Lub's server that it was permanent.

Why did you bump this

I was trying to erase him from my brain
now he's back

Catman is clearly a dangerously insane individual and permanently removing him from a public chat is probably a wise choice.
True. Very True. I wonder how long it will take him to be banned from BL forums. 5 bucks says a month tops.

True. Very True. I wonder how long it will take him to be banned from BL forums. 5 bucks says a month tops.

pretty sure he got a silent ban. he's stopped posting after the day he posted this topic.

pretty sure he got a silent ban. he's stopped posting after the day he posted this topic.
If I were Ephialtes, i'd just go off on him and permaban him for everything, he's lucky he hasnt had that done yet.

who the hell even uses the rtb chat anyway?
i mean for what good use does it even exist for? people arent recruiting others to join servers, nor are people who are looking for servers looking there for servers to join.

i have dismissed it as a spammy waste of time to even look at like a year ago.

most of the noobs that advertise their server or something gay.

i mean for what good use does it even exist for? people arent recruiting others to join servers, nor are people who are looking for servers looking there for servers to join.

i have dismissed it as a spammy waste of time to even look at like a year ago.

i use RTB so i can call twentefreak bad names without anyone in the server knowing :(

Why did you bump this

I was trying to erase him from my brain
now he's back
Catman221 is currently not eraseable from your brain, blacklisted permanently on my server, silentbanned from the forums, and banned from RTB.

Oh look, I got post #100.

i use RTB so i can call twentefreak bad names without anyone in the server knowing :(

using the PMs isnt the same thing as the chatroom.
who the forget even NEEDS the chatroom for anything at all

who the forget even NEEDS the chatroom for anything at all
people that chat? the RTB chatroom isn't bad but it sure does get spammed and trolled alot.

people that chat? the RTB chatroom isn't bad but it sure does get spammed and trolled alot.
It does, this topic is evidence to support that fact.