Author Topic: Funny glitches  (Read 1881 times)

Me and Toje were messing around in Strato's P51D and we somehow made it immune to crashes and our own weapons.

If you have rainbow player get an rc car then turn on rainbow and your rc turns into a controllable bot(standard bot).

If you have rainbow player get an rc car then turn on rainbow and your rc turns into a controllable bot(standard bot).
Remotely Controlled Kamikaze Bot
RCKB

ON A TOTALLY DIFFERENT BUT ON TOPIC SUBJECT!
In almost any vehicle that can't fly, if you drive into Sledgewater (I mean the 8x8 water block that you can find in the brick menu, underneath the the Zones tab [If you have Zones enables]) your car will spaz out dramatically and going randomly in some direction.  And maybe so much so that one of the tires LITTERLY disappear and your vehicle will be forever stuck in the ground unless destroyed or deleted.

Icwutyoudidthar

The dark character is wearing the girl bottom, while you're wearing the boy one. No glitch, however much crazy,  will do that.

It is actually wearing both, it got set to m.dts

Edit:  The attached image is the result from my first attempt to port terragen to be server sided.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:46:07 AM by Nexus »

port terragen to be server sided.
I actually just did that a few days ago...

3 mins ago i was on my racing server untill someone in a dragster came behind me and crashed into me.
then my vehicle flyed in the air over the cars infront of me and then i was in the lead
i dont even know how it worked.
then i won the race.
also, i kept going in the dragster and kept crashing into other people so they fly out of the map so i go first,

shalabump

All hail the dark one

i love scaring people by using mission editor to spawn the "dummy player" in their faces which looks like this

Wish I had a pic of it, but once we placed total 100 RC sappers side by side, nose by nose in a large square shape with Jam Jar. Instead of resetting minigame, we simply teleported at where we stood, resettings the RC view

wtf
wth is that supposed to be?
floating bricks, but he clearly used zonebricks.

In some servers if you reach the brick limit, all player models turn black and events stop working.

Nope
[img]http://i.imgur.com/NUkOz.jpg[img]

What?! I'll try to audio swap.

Edit: Kk all set. Audio swap sucks
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 07:19:59 PM by KickFlow »

Try watching this without your brain exploding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YeDaF1hsS_c
I need to clean my brain off of the walls now.