Poll

V21 Will make all terrain maps flat. Your opinion?

Awesome! I love flat land!
48 (58.5%)
Great!
7 (8.5%)
I'm quite content about this update.
22 (26.8%)
No! Terrain Rules!
4 (4.9%)
NO, I HATE FLAT LAND.
1 (1.2%)

Total Members Voted: 82

Author Topic: My Opinion in V21  (Read 1228 times)

In my opinion for V21, it is horrible. If terrain will disappear, then all my slopes saves will go to waste. (I actually only have 4) But the shadows and day & night cycle is amazing. Although the D&N cycle is similar to the LUA script you can make on Roblox. And about the shadows, don't vehicles and players already have shadows? I know your talking about Brick Shadows & Shaders, but maybe you can allow V21 be downloadable and stay in V20. Only V20 servers cannot be played by V21 players. And are you sure you can make the shadows & shaders work on bricks? What if an explosion happens and the shadow stays the same? Leave your opinion in the poll above.

There's a consensus that people want a day night cycle and shaders more than they want terrain. That's just the way that progress works. Whenever something new happens there will always be at least a small amount of people displeased with it but that's just how it works.

This again... are you serious? The majority of people want shadows and shaders, and only people like you make topics like this. You are not going to stop the update, so why try?

hey look, one of these topics again.

You didn't even leave any cons, yet you say it's horrible. Go away.

Oh look, it's THAT thread again....

Meh, I don't like terrain much, it's never flat, but I liked it how you could actually place bricks inside of terrain (somewhat), and I have always wanted to see what my builds will look like with shadows.

I thought this guy was banned?

there will be a good slopes out of bricks eventually don't worry about that.

Although the D&N cycle is similar to the LUA script you can make on Roblox
it's also similar to minecraft's day and night cycle, as well as GTA's and a multitude of other games
what are you implying

there will be a good slopes out of bricks eventually don't worry about that.
i shale start on it after my projests are done
(I have a big list some of them wont be announced till done)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 09:00:11 PM by Tic-toc26 »

With the new update people will be able to create more with bricks, rather than using the terrain to build and work with. This update will also allow the game to look better, the terrain looks like it's from 2001, it's 2012, and I think not only that, but it will also make the game play more fun, what's supposed to be. The Moddo is "Blockland, that game where you build stuff". I think the hardest part to me anyways, is letting go of terrain and interiors for the fact that my "childhood" if you will on Blockland, was on those maps, and the memories made there were spectacular. Times change, things eventually get better, and now they are. This update is needed for the creative factor of the game and graphical factor.

This again... are you serious? The majority of people want shadows and shaders, and only people like you make topics like this. You are not going to stop the update, so why try?
They can't stop us. They can't stop the future.
                               /

"V21 Will make all terrain maps flat. Your opinion?"

What kind of gay ass pole is that? Thats like the least important part about the update. V21 will not only remove terrains but add NICE smooth dynamic lighting, how many other building games have that as default or at all? Our only main competitor is Roblox and they have been doing some work on it but for 5 months now nothing has happened, so I am guessing it was too laggy in their bug filled engine that they broke.

Nobody likes to please the lowest common denominator.