Böltster

Author Topic: Böltster  (Read 14888 times)

i can't argue with Boltster because he's right about plexious and wound, but forget you boltster i don't have girl problems jeez

not much of a stuffstorm but it didn't backfire neither
it's your thread, not mine :)
i love how drama threads are such serious business to you lol

bolster is one of the coolest white guys ive met
and he should add me on skype
name?

i can't argue with Boltster because he's right about plexious and wound, but forget you boltster i don't have girl problems jeez
cant remember anything about that lol

okay good.

boltster is a pretty cool guy.

i love how drama threads are such serious business to you lol
sorry that is your only defensive to what i said :((

anyways it's not serious after what i've been in.

i was just saying that if you don't want your thread to backfire, that if your problem not mine.

oh i remember now, you called bubbagum a whore for posting her photo and then exploded at me because i called you out on it

here are the highlights for everyone else

i was just saying that if you don't want your thread to backfire, that if your problem not mine.
after what you've been in? what a badass, i better listen to you lol

pfft, most everyone in here knows Boltster is coolguy.
This thread, my sides, oh god.

after what you've been in? what a badass, i better listen to you lol
you read my response in a diffrent way i intended it to be read.

i've been in so much drama i'm use to a thread being nothing to me.

sorry if you are jelly.

pfft, most everyone in here knows Boltster is coolguy.
i never said he wasn't?
and i never said he was.

hehehe. i don't regret anything.

you are right about boltster being obssesed over his body build but you stated it in a pretty harsh way.

no regrets man, no regrets. that was a while back anyway. i already apologized to poor bubbagum as much as i could.

i've been in so much drama i'm use to a thread being nothing to me.
hahaha yep ok

yeah downplay it, but we all you managed to achieve was making yourself look bipolar and girl-inept

you are right about boltster being obssesed over his body build but you stated it in a pretty harsh way.
just because i'm not a little chubby thing like you doesn't mean i obsess over anything. it's called being healthy lol

yeah downplay it, but all you managed to achieve was making yourself look bipolar and girl-inept

no regrets man, no regrets. that was a while back anyway. i already apologized to poor bubbagum as much as i could.
bubbagum?
lol i know her, i talked to her and a few others on skype, maxwell was like obsessed with her.

just because i'm not a little chubby thing like you doesn't mean i obsess over anything. it's called being healthy lol
i'm not chubby but even if i was doesn't mean i still can't be healthy lmfao.

from what i've seen in the forums, you talk about body builds more than women.
i think you have a special interest for the perfect body build.

Boltster can be very over the top sometimes, but he always seems to have good points.