Author Topic: Mr. Block's Challenge (from a few months ago) (with save)  (Read 687 times)

Hello, I am Mr. Block (ID 1774), the same player who manufactured the slides for the default save.

About a few months ago, I have constructed and hosted a challenge, hoping that the players might enjoy something that's genuinely difficult. After the first day, however, I discovered that absolutely none of the players managed to get past the first (and easiest) level. Therefore, I proceeded to make slight adjustments to the level in order to lessen the difficulty. After adding a lot of checkpoints and extending a large amount of platforms, a few players managed to beat the challenge. However, there was still a majority of players who still can't get past the first level and ragequitted. After a few more days of hosting the challenge, none of the players joined and I shut down the server in frustration. I eventually stopped playing Blockland altogether for a few months.

Therefore, I present to you my challenge, hoping that you the forumgoers might be able to make something out of it. It is a pure old-fashioned jump challenge with absolutely no events except for the checkpoint and kill-bricks. I believe that I have exhausted every possible jumping technique in this challenge. I have always refused to put in any other events as players with high amounts of lag would have a much more difficult time coping with them.

If you did not have any of the events enabled, then you have to apply the kill events to the glowing red and yellow surfaces and the checkpoints to the white boxes with black outlines. It was incomplete when I abandoned it so the rainbow-base plate is considered to be the end of the challenge. PLEASE ENABLE FALL DAMAGE.

Feel free to leave comments and/or suggest what I should do with it.

It looks like a banana