Author Topic: I just got a summer job. (Week 1)  (Read 1143 times)

So recently I got a job, working at a recreation club.

The first day was quite stressful for me. I had to try and time everything right, but no matter how I tried, I was still slow. I trained little kids in swimming and counseled some bratty kids for the day. The second day was even worse. I woke up with a sunburn along my shoulders that burned with the fury of a thousand suns. I went to work, still slow, and I almost freaked out. The third day was terrible... my sunburn hurt even worse, the kids who I was counseling were beating me up (and there was nothing I could do about it). I got cut up and eventually I went to the changing room to cry my eyes out. One of the counselors went looking for me. He found me crying in the changing room. He asked me what was wrong, and I told him the whole story about my depression. We talked, and eventually, I left. The fourth day was a lot better. I trained that day to be a lifegaurd. I got to shadow some lifegaurds and I learned how to do CPR. The fifth day (today) was awesome. I got to shadow again, learn how to use an AED, and I got to hang out with the other members of the staff team. It was busy at the pools, but not hectic. I went home and had a nice dinner, and now I'm here to talk about my week.

what exactly happens at a recreation club?

what exactly happens at a recreation club?

Swimming, Tennis, Soccer, etc.

I hate when people mention they cried and then I realize I haven't cried in like 10 years and then when I try to think of sad things to make me cry I end up laughing instead and then I feel like a bad person. Good job OP you caused this and now I feel like crying and the cycle repeats itself.

Swimming, Tennis, Soccer, etc.

what would one call that sport?

It must be pretty difficult doing all three at once

I hate when people mention they cried and then I realize I haven't cried in like 10 years and then when I try to think of sad things to make me cry I end up laughing instead and then I feel like a bad person. Good job OP you caused this and now I feel like crying and the cycle repeats itself.

It's not my fault I have depression.

It's not my fault I have depression.
See I laughed at that and now I feel bad.

Glad you had a good day and are working a bit more on your depression

Glad you had a good day and are working a bit more on your depression

Yeah, I'm going to a Psychologist.

He's working me through it.

Also, where my sunburn is, my skin is peeling off.


The children probably beat you up because they fear the unknown, you should get to know them and show them your likes, such as little pink ponies, and they probably won't bully you as much once they know who you are as a person.

The children probably beat you up because they fear the unknown, you should get to know them and show them your likes, such as little pink ponies, and they probably won't bully you as much once they know who you are as a person.

I found a pega-sister in the group.

:1

I found a pega-sister in the group.

:1
They aren't bronies or pega-sisters when they're like 5 years old. They're just kids watching a kid's show.

I found a pega-sister in the group.

:1
Don't worry, you can pray to your Guardian Angel, TWILIGHT PONY SPARKLE !!!

I learned how to do CPR.
are you getting licensed? you should, because you want to be if you ever need it
some people will sue you just because you didn't have a license, even if you did save their life
also, I'm sure they told you this, but never do it on someone without permission. if you're giving CPR, they're going to be unconscious though, so you'd have to ask their parent or someone else who was with them
if there's nobody to ask, do CPR anyway