Author Topic: RUSH's Grapple Knife Array TDM (v1.3)  (Read 2060 times)

Hey everyone! So I just made a Grapple knife Array TDM, The obkective is just like any other Grapple knife TDM. There are "Trampolines" at the very bottom of the map, which launch you back to the top.

Admin Area

Weapons (Blowdarts)

NEW Side balcony.

Pads to Launch you to the balcony, or you can use the floor launch pads.

Holy stuff that is beast.

APPLYING FOR ADMIN

If you come to the server, and I like you, and you seem fitting, I will give you admin, but as of now, i am not hiring.

ADMINS.

1. Bonk
2.Number
3.Altairo
4.Eagle517

CHANGELOG.

v1.0 Made Build.
v1.1 Added Weapons
v1.2 Added Events to take away weapons at any given moment, also added admin area.
v1.3 Added Side balcony and launch pads for it.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 02:09:29 PM by RUSH0814 »

thanks man! im startin to really like you!

now hiring for admin!

Wow, that looks nice. Could I suggest making the borders a different colour/shade? It can sometimes get confusing, and bricks blend in.

thats kinda the point, but i could add a third colour on the border..

Wait I'm confused, so theres 8x8 base-bricks that are underneath OTHER 8x8's, yet the spawns are in the top-layer, or am i misconcepting that they're part of the game, and they're really just for show?

they are part of the game, you can jump to them, and they are 16 x 16 cubes, and you can also touch the ground, and there are pads on the ground that launch you to the top

the dedicated server is online!

they are part of the game, you can jump to them, and they are 16 x 16 cubes, and you can also touch the ground, and there are pads on the ground that launch you to the top
no offense, but the build seems like you made under 10 minutes

but is seems to work with grapple knifes nicely

no offense, but the build seems like you made under 10 minutes

but is seems to work with grapple knifes nicely
it actually took a while, and btw i need someones help with the spawns, they arent working, tis a slayer mini

it actually took a while, and btw i need someones help with the spawns, they arent working, tis a slayer mini
I'll help

dedicated running again! spawns working perrrefctlyy

servers pretty fun if you are used to the grapple hook, and saying ALI BABA! after pulling a grenades pin is fun