The Late Night Blockland Show [Series 1 Discussion]

Author Topic: The Late Night Blockland Show [Series 1 Discussion]  (Read 45688 times)

Alright, added to the list of considerations.

Alright, added to the list of considerations.
AM I ON THE LIST??? :)

On the wide shot of the talking part in the beginning you could make out the admin orb in the tree :u

Everyone is going to be on a list of "consideration" because it's too broad of a pool.

Everyone is going to be on a list of "consideration" because it's too broad of a pool.
yeah well im old and cool and 1995

=======================
Users who have requested an interview:
=======================
Furdle
Lub
Jirue
Hydralisk
Boltster
Evar686
IkeTheGeneric
Kniaz
Mr.X98
Jirue
FadedGlory

=======================
Ideas for users:
=======================
Gamefandan
Mr. Wallet

=======================
Past guests:
=======================
TomTheGeek
Comr4de

Does me being on the list twice double my chances for being interviewed? ;)

Aludane and I share the list on Dropbox and both update it, must have accidentally doubled an entry.

where am i sobbu

Does me being on the list twice double my chances for being interviewed? ;)
it totally should

I would love to do it, but I wouldn't feel comfortable with those random questions.

it totally should
I agree ;)

Either way, both Icy AND Aludane were so excited to add me to the list of requests that they didn't even check for doubles!  Obviously they really want me on the show!

I think you're lookin at next weeks interviewee right here folks <--- ;)

I think you should interview someone who can actually fill half an hour with important things to say.

I think you should interview someone who can actually fill half an hour with important things to say.
aw shucks tingalz , you're making me blush!

The importance of what is discussed is dependent on the viewer.