Boss Run 6!

Author Topic: Boss Run 6!  (Read 1025 times)

BOSS RUN 6

What's Boss Run?
Boss Run is the unofficial sequel to Reinforcements' Boss Attack. Fight bosses, collect the code, fight the final boss. Play minigames to unlock more.

Brick or Bot bosses?
Boss Run 6 features a combination of Brick and Bot bosses. The brick bosses are new to Boss Run v6, so there's bound to be issues with them.

So let's meet the bosses!
Robot Kirby. Attack the Robot Kirby Core behind him to win. 750 HP.

Robot Fireheart. Slice his tail by riding the conveyer belts back. Robot Fireheart fights back by shooting lasers and raining ice when attacked. 9 lives, not HP.

More images coming soon!

Max Chocolate: Beat him to the finish to win. Probably the easiest boss. Invincible, cannot be killed.

Filler Boss: Until I can get another brick boss, He will have to do. No information because he's not staying.

When you spawn, you come into the Lobby.

Pretty generic. Nothing special. Launch Party? All Bosses FREE? Are you saying we have to pay later?

Play minigames to earn coins for the shop.

Basic shop.

Minigames
Coin collection clouds: Click the coins while bouncing on clouds. ( 1 and 2 )
Coin Click Dash: Rapidly click the coin! ( 3 )
Maze: Collect coins in the maze! ( 4 )
Minigames 5, 6, 7, and 8 are still in the works!

If this gets popular enough I'll make a server topic in General Discussion.

Constructive criticism, please!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:48:35 AM by Bomb Kirby »

Resembles Reinforcements boss battles

Resembles Reinforcements boss battles
He said it was apparently an unofficial sequel to that

From what you have, I don't know how this plays out.

Add a video preview.

I swear that cat boss is from reminds me so much of that one game named Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom with Patrick as some like stupid ice cream eating and acid launching robot.

Hey, I'm Alchemy

I am a super admin in Bomb Kirby's boss run's who will be producing the future brick/bot boss runs in the game. I was also involved in the reservation system in the Boss Racing. I will help Bomb Kirby make good brick/bot bosses. Good luck.