Author Topic: Setting your child up for Self Delete! Deluxe Edition (naming your child after pony)  (Read 8317 times)

It's like, prolonged abortion

my left arm kinda feels like its my right arm and my left arm kinda feels like its my right arm and i feel like im kinda crosseyed

my left arm kinda feels like its my right arm and my left arm kinda feels like its my right arm and i feel like im kinda crosseyed

Did you have to make a whole thread of this? Just hearing about it once in the pony thread depresses me enough.

Did you have to make a whole thread of this? Just hearing about it once in the pony thread depresses me enough.
I didn't know.
I don't browse the pony topic at all on a regular basis.
Nor does most of the community.

At least it wasn't "Pinkie". Pinkamena isn't absolutely horribiforgetus and only ponycigarettes will know Zecora. It's bad but it could have been worse.

Zecora is a terrible name anyway.

Zecora is a terrible name anyway.
I agree. But I talked to my non brony friends and other people, we all agreed Pinkamena is actually a nice name. It's unique.

This reminds me of when that one baby was named "Dovahkiin"

I agree. But I talked to my non brony friends and other people, we all agreed Pinkamena is actually a nice name. It's unique.

It's kind of cute for a little girl.

This reminds me of when that one baby was named "Dovahkiin"
Atleast his name was pretty awesome

It's like Dovahkiin Dragon Born all over again.

Atleast his name was pretty awesome
Yeah, at least it sounds like a name, Pinkamena sounds like a loving bowel disease.

Yeah, at least it sounds like a name, Pinkamena sounds like a loving bowel disease.
Doctor: The results are in.

Patient: Really? What is it? What can you tell me?

Doctor: Well, I'm not sure how to say this...

Patient: Go on, doc!

Doctor: Because of all those chili pies you shouldn't have been eating in the first place...

Patient: And? AND?!

Doctor: I'm afraid I'm going to have to diagnose you with Pinkamena.