Author Topic: Setting your child up for Self Delete! Deluxe Edition (naming your child after pony)  (Read 8285 times)

Also, Pinkamena was never used in the show.

there's been weirder names that have been accepted into society without a second thought.
if someone was about to throw you into highschool, would you rather have the name cecilia or pinkmena or whatever

probably cecilia because the latter sounds stupid and wouldn't help your social standing at all

I disapprove of this greatly.

Seriously, who is handicapped enough to do something like this.

I feel incredibly sorry for that baby.

Also, Pinkamena was never used in the show.
Yes it was.

Pony haters gettin all angry up in this place. :p

Though I do agree this is kinda stupid but anyone saying "I HAVE LOST HOPE FOR HUMANITY" is just as handicapped as the person who named their daughter this.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 11:59:47 PM by dargereldren »

S1 E23
im not going to watch an entire episode to find it :u

forget it i'll go look around

im not going to watch an entire episode to find it :u
Good for you.

You can just take our word for it then.

Good for you.

You can just take our word for it then.
uuh

okay

I think being a brony means you are a failure in life and have not contributed anything to
Society. I also think that naming your kid Optimus Prime is pretty boss

there's been weirder names that have been accepted into society without a second thought.
like?

I think being a brony means you are a failure in life and have not contributed anything to
High five brother

What about the people who despise the term "Brony" but still enjoy the show/some of the fandom?